No announcement yet.

2021 SCCA thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mouldering Pro Super Vee cars would use multi-element wings, if anyone wants to show up in FX with one and unleash their inner Tom Bagley.

The new FM is a creation of FM curator Moses Smith, a simple car using the MZR. The mule has been tested by several drivers, including Smith and American F/W shoe Sabre Cook. It's very small, reminds me of a Formula SAE autocross car. The prototype will soon move into an apartment with the FS 2.0, with old man Riley & Scott '03 IRL car as the landlord....
    Last edited by dalz; 10-13-2021, 07:07 PM.
    "Everyone in front of you is cheatin', and everyone behind you sux!"--nonpareil racer T. Kester

Comment

• Originally posted by FormulaFox View Post
      Incidentally I just heard about some "new" Formula Mazda that was supposed to have hit the track this year - the FmZR. I haven't seen any evidence of it having actually happened, though.
      Saw one at the Runoffs sitting in someone's paddock space. Don't remember whose, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by apollo8fan View Post
        Saw one at the Runoffs sitting in someone's paddock space. Don't remember whose, though.
        That was Moses Smith's paddock. He was running some FMs. I think that car was only a mock-up at the time.
        "Everyone in front of you is cheatin', and everyone behind you sux!"--nonpareil racer T. Kester

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X