Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legge & Neilson To Grasser

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Legge & Neilson To Grasser

    Kat Legge announced this on social media. It's for the full season. This a great deal for them, Grasser is a top notch team. Any driver would want to race for them.
    The Ayn Rand of Indycar

    No one had to badge the Offy.

    Crapping all over threads since 2000.

  • #2
    So did they take the CAT sponsor with them?
    Skypigeon "If you're not on the bus, don't whine about the direction it's going."

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by The Stickman View Post
      So did they take the CAT sponsor with them?
      Nope, it wasn't theirs to take. Grasser has their own sponsors.
      The Ayn Rand of Indycar

      No one had to badge the Offy.

      Crapping all over threads since 2000.

      Comment


      • #4
        Good stuff, they should attract decent sponsorship.
        Christina Nielsen.JPG

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DaveL View Post

          Nope, it wasn't theirs to take. Grasser has their own sponsors.
          Well there have been plenty of times where sponsors were taken from people.
          Skypigeon "If you're not on the bus, don't whine about the direction it's going."

          Comment


          • #6
            'Haven't been following real close, 'know Legge, of course, but, who's Neilson? I've got a list of thousands of drivers and only three "Neilson"s; 'last one of them raced was 2005......
            "Those were the days my friends. We thought they'd never end....."

            jimclark

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jimclark View Post
              'Haven't been following real close, 'know Legge, of course, but, who's Neilson? I've got a list of thousands of drivers and only three "Neilson"s; 'last one of them raced was 2005......
              Christina Neilson is a two time IMSA GTD champion winning in '16 & '17 with Scuderia Corsa driving with Alessandro Balzan. Neilson won't wow you with a blazing hot one lap time, but she's very consistent and makes very few mistakes.
              The Ayn Rand of Indycar

              No one had to badge the Offy.

              Crapping all over threads since 2000.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DaveL View Post
                Christina Neilson is a two time IMSA GTD champion winning in '16 & '17 with Scuderia Corsa driving with Alessandro Balzan.
                Aaaahhh. No she's not.....Christina Nielsen is. ('don't believe I didn't think of a misspelling. doh.gif)


                Originally posted by DaveL View Post
                Neilson won't wow you with a blazing hot one lap time, but she's very consistent and makes very few mistakes.
                John (Walkinshaw Jags in IMSA along with a bunch of other int'l stuff; I presume father?) would, was, and made few too.....
                "Those were the days my friends. We thought they'd never end....."

                jimclark

                Comment


                • #9
                  John Nielsen is not her dad. Some other Dane racer is but I do not remember his name.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Bia Figueiredo and Tatiana Calerdon are joining the team for the 24. Calderon is meh, Bia showed last year she can keep pace. Kat will have to do the heavy lifting.
                    The Ayn Rand of Indycar

                    No one had to badge the Offy.

                    Crapping all over threads since 2000.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Katherine and Christina are top notch and Bia is close behind. Tatiana is a liability

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by crew guy View Post
                        Katherine and Christina are top notch and Bia is close behind. Tatiana is a liability
                        Yep. If Tatiana is their Bronze driver she'll do the minimum drive time to qualify and let the other three haul the freight.
                        The Ayn Rand of Indycar

                        No one had to badge the Offy.

                        Crapping all over threads since 2000.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DaveL View Post

                          Yep. If Tatiana is their Bronze driver she'll do the minimum drive time to qualify and let the other three haul the freight.
                          calderon is silver

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ndcrs View Post

                            calderon is silver
                            If that's the case I hope she shows better in sports cars than she has in open wheel up until this point.

                            The Ayn Rand of Indycar

                            No one had to badge the Offy.

                            Crapping all over threads since 2000.

                            Comment

                            Unconfigured Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X