• Show
Clear All

• Take the fenders off...

..and race it!

Dave Steele Rocks!!!

"Take the fenders off and race it" by Manson

Dave,
    We already do.
    Come on over to Oswego Speedway some Sat Night.
    http://oswegospeedway.com/Speedway/supers.html

carl s
    Indio, CA
    BTW Bring one of those IPS gizmos along with ya and let's take it around a few times. Go Go Joe may wanna move up again.
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Aloha Mac,,, and Carl,,,

Boy that a great looking race car,,,, great...

Carl's

I just watched the Oswego Super's on EMP on Dish Net,,, what a good show... Some big race,,, ten thousand to win... Those are good looking cars too... Double OO Joe did ok, I had to turn it off be fore it was over.... Diggers on TV at Napa.....
      Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Originally posted by carl s
        "Take the fenders off and race it" by Manson

Dave,
        We already do.
        Come on over to Oswego Speedway some Sat Night.
        http://oswegospeedway.com/Speedway/supers.html

carl s
        Indio, CA
        BTW Bring one of those IPS gizmos along with ya and let's take it around a few times. Go Go Joe may wanna move up again.
        Supers-The true evolution of the "Big Cars". I'll take a hand built car over a Euro Kit-Car any day of the week and twice on Saturday night.
        Preserving America's oval track tradition:
        1.New Hampshire, 2.Charlotte, 3.Dover, 4.Disney World, 5.Las Vegas, 6.Atlanta, 7.Gateway, 8.Nazereth, 9.Phoenix, 10.Fontana, 11.Pikes Peak, 12.Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by cmjc80
          ...I'll take a hand built car over a Euro Kit-Car any day of the week and twice on Saturday night.
          Unless I'm seriously mistaken, that Euro kit-car is a Panoz LMP01 built and championed by one Don Panoz of the Great State of Georgia, USA. Big honkin' american V-8 in the front, and quite possibly the last car ever to be driven by Mario Andretti at LeMans.

Comment

Originally posted by akh
            Unless I'm seriously mistaken, that Euro kit-car is a Panoz LMP01 built and championed by one Don Panoz of the Great State of Georgia, USA. Big honkin' american V-8 in the front, and quite possibly the last car ever to be driven by Mario Andretti at LeMans.
            Naah who cares, it's a Euro kit car just the same!

Comment

Originally posted by akh
              Methinks Mario will give LeMans one more shot.
              "Why do we do this? Because we love it, don't want to be anywhere else but a race car. We will keep your legacy my friend. Racers race."

Tony Kanaan

Comment

Originally posted by akh
                Its a Reynard that was renamed and is now maintained in Georgia.
                Preserving America's oval track tradition:
                1.New Hampshire, 2.Charlotte, 3.Dover, 4.Disney World, 5.Las Vegas, 6.Atlanta, 7.Gateway, 8.Nazereth, 9.Phoenix, 10.Fontana, 11.Pikes Peak, 12.Michigan.

Comment

Well, if you want proper racecars there is always the R&S. "Fenders", lights, everything a car should have so it can race in the rain - I understand some other series don't do that, for fear of getting wet. And race at night - but of course, go-kart drivers need their sleep.

Is it true the IRL is looking into running road races? - What was the whole split all about then? My show is better than your show?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X