Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the 24 hours of lemans and full course cautions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the 24 hours of lemans and full course cautions?

I have a question about the 24 hours of lemans and full course cautions? When they have a full course caution during the 24 hours of lemans how many pacecars or safety cars do they use i've heard some people say 2 and others say 3 i was just curious how many they use.

I've heard the reason they don't use one is cause it would take so long to bunch the field up.

I have another question if a guy is in 2nd place or 3rd and their on the same lap as the leader where would they be picked up at by the safety car?

Isn't 1 thing that can hurt or help a guy at lemans is which safety car picks them up?

I don't think they wave a guy by the car like they do in the alms and irl.

Isn't when they get rid to go green they'll have 1 car pulloff and try and let those guys get closer to some people and than they'll have another car pull off and than have the final car pull off.

I think they use 3 cars now i think it used to be 2 but now they have 3 i think i could be wrong though.

Also haven't they had at least 1 full course caution in the race since 1999?

Although they may not have had one in 2002 or 03?

Been there for 3 of the past 10 races but have no idea. They did have Jeep trucks though. Which I thought was cool because I had one at the time.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X