Bad link on IndyCar.com to join IndyCar Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad link on IndyCar.com to join IndyCar Nation

From IndyCar.com there is a menu item, Fan Info. Under that is a button to "join the nation." The link is bad.

The button links here: https://indycarnation.indycar.com/my-account/register

It should probably change to this link: https://indycarnation.indycar.com/ or else just be deleted.

Edit: I reported it to IndyCar Nation.

Edit: This is what fans will see:

Last edited by STAND E; 01-15-2020, 11:51 AM.
    Barney Oldfield - AJ Foyt - Jim Clark - Dan Gurney - IMS - IMS YT - INDYCAR - INDYCAR YT

I reported it to IndyCar Nation but it is still a bad link. I will report it to IndyCar proper.
    Barney Oldfield - AJ Foyt - Jim Clark - Dan Gurney - IMS - IMS YT - INDYCAR - INDYCAR YT

Comment

I'm afraid they may be letting Indycar Nation die on the vine. They've had a lot of turnover this year.

Both races I attended, the emails for those who won the lottery for experiences went out a day late. I was in the victory circle picture at a race, and never receive a copy of the picture. When I emailed, all I got was a very pixelated thumbnail.

I renewed my membership in April, like I have in years past, and I never received a membership kit. I also don't get the TSO recap emails anymore.

It's still worth it for the unique experiences, but if it's like this for another year, I'll have to reconsider.

Comment

Originally posted by pchop69 View Post
        I'm afraid they may be letting Indycar Nation die on the vine. They've had a lot of turnover this year.

Both races I attended, the emails for those who won the lottery for experiences went out a day late. I was in the victory circle picture at a race, and never receive a copy of the picture. When I emailed, all I got was a very pixelated thumbnail.

I renewed my membership in April, like I have in years past, and I never received a membership kit. I also don't get the TSO recap emails anymore.

It's still worth it for the unique experiences, but if it's like this for another year, I'll have to reconsider.
        Just saw this. We can fix the TSO Recap issue (sorry it'll only be for one race weekend). Send an email to your ICN Contact and they'll get your address to us - we can then get you added back to the list.

ICN puts together the TSO list early in the season, and I don't believe TSO got any further updates. TSO will pursue that more from our side in the future to make sure people aren't missing out on the emails.

While there has been a lot of turnover throughout INDYCAR this year (as tends to happen when new management comes in), I can note they have made some recent hires with direct responsibilities for "Fan Engagement." That makes me feel fairly confident they will continue to invest in INDYCAR Nation.
        We flipped our finger to the King of England
        Stole our country from the Indians
        With god on our side and guns in our hands
        We took it for our own!

Comment

Thanks
          There's really no such thing as Gary the Moose, Sybil.

Comment

Thanks Patrick - I'm actually a regular TSO subscriber, so I get your updates.

I'm chocking it up to the turnover. Alexis (I think that was her name) seemed pretty on the ball this last weekend at Portland, so hopefully things are looking up.

-Charlie (I'm the guy from Idaho in your pit tour from Texas.)

Comment

Still broken. Maybe Roger can have this fixed now.

Comment

Fixed! The entire website is redesigned and this bad link if gone. Good job IndyCar.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X