Is the Upgrade Worth It? 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Upgrade Worth It? 2019

Looks like this question hasn't been asked on here in a couple years.

I just got the email about upgrading my Indy Car Nation membership for 2019. I live in Mississippi and will be attending the Indy 500 race weekend and potentially the race at Barber.

Is the upgrade to 'Legend' worth it?

Is Indycar Nation worthwhile at any level?

Comment

Some folks seem to really like it.
      Free stuff, access, track rides.
      I don't belong.

Comment

If only attending two races, that's a tough call. You should "win" something at every event you attend. I was a first time member last year. Scored a kick-ass two-seater ride at Barber last year, plus a bunch of other stuff at Barber. The rest of the year flattened out a bit with a balloon launch at Indy (skipped) to a Paddock Tour at Pocono. My season "winnings" ended with a two lap Honda accord ride with Larry Foyt at St. Louis. The swag received was good. I don't see a rush to upgrade right now. I'm hoping they do a sale like they did last year (November, I think) and purchase the Legend membership for only $75 again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuatu View Post
          If only attending two races, that's a tough call. You should "win" something at every event you attend. I was a first time member last year. Scored a kick-ass two-seater ride at Barber last year, plus a bunch of other stuff at Barber. The rest of the year flattened out a bit with a balloon launch at Indy (skipped) to a Paddock Tour at Pocono. My season "winnings" ended with a two lap Honda accord ride with Larry Foyt at St. Louis. The swag received was good. I don't see a rush to upgrade right now. I'm hoping they do a sale like they did last year (November, I think) and purchase the Legend membership for only $75 again.
          Sounds like it was worth the money.
          Glad you gave us your personal experience.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveK51 View Post
            Is Indycar Nation worthwhile at any level?
            Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by lotuspoweredbyford View Post
              Absolutely.
              Agreed - even if you never do any of the experiences you still get the TSO race recaps and merchandise discounts.
              #BCForever

Comment

I bought my wife a 2-seater ride at Indy last year. The savings on that were more than double the price of the ICN membership.

I think the membership is easily worth it if you attend multiple races per year.

Comment

Is anyone having a hard time renewing their Indycar nation legend membership? I tried before the season and just now again. It keeps saying I need to fill out more information. I tried different cards and it says the same thing. I tried to contact them 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard a thing.

Comment

I haven't seen any updates from members.
                    I received an email to join as a paid member. Is it worthwhile or should I pass.

Comment

Has anyone received any updates On IndyCar Nation for 2020.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X