Anyone get the ICN 2017 kit yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by step33T View Post
    Just to note, I have a LOT of fun doing the ICN tours at the events I am there covering for TrackSideOnline.com And the fans I get to meet are the best part of that! I hope folks keep joining ICN because the program looks pretty cool from my POV.
    I enjoy the offers and experiences as well as benefits and discounts. 15% discount on IMS merchandise ain't bad

Comment

So, is this worth signing up for anymore? I've never had it and was considering getting it for this year but after reading through these threads it sounds like it's only worth it if you go for the $99 package and I'm not spending that much for it. Although, if there was a good chance of getting a hot lap/two-seater ride around the track it would be totally worth it.
      If you make something idiot proof, the world will build a better idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonW77 View Post
        So, is this worth signing up for anymore? I've never had it and was considering getting it for this year but after reading through these threads it sounds like it's only worth it if you go for the $99 package and I'm not spending that much for it. Although, if there was a good chance of getting a hot lap/two-seater ride around the track it would be totally worth it.

This is definitely not worth the $99. The club was good when it was run by volunteers, not so much now.

Comment

Is the $35 package worth it? The Month of May Lounge access, autograph session fast pass, private garage tours, and merchandise discount seem like they'd be worth $35 but somehow those things often seem to end up being less impressive than they sound. I have no idea what the Month of May Lounge is, never heard of it before.
          If you make something idiot proof, the world will build a better idiot.

Comment

The $99 membership seemed like a splurge for me, but after my first hot lap ride and private garage tour, it seemed more like a necessity!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonW77 View Post
              Is the $35 package worth it? The Month of May Lounge access, autograph session fast pass, private garage tours, and merchandise discount seem like they'd be worth $35 but somehow those things often seem to end up being less impressive than they sound. I have no idea what the Month of May Lounge is, never heard of it before.
              The $35 package is worth it I think (have never done the pricier version); if you buy swag at the track or other IndyCar events the discount comes in handy. I'm still trying to figure out what one of the items is in the gift pack lol but there is an insulated bag that will probably come in handy. The lounge is under the main stretch bleacher area; probably a great place to cool off on a hot day.
              #BCForever

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X