Anyone get the ICN 2016 kits yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get the ICN 2016 kits yet?

I'm hoping they come soon anyone get theirs yet?

Nope.
    No man can cause more grief than that one clinging blindly to the vices of his ancestors. - William Faulkner

Comment

Mine arrived today. The swag included an IndyCar Nation ball cap, seat cushion, rain poncho, lanyard, membership card and lapel pin.

Love the ICN swag. Thanks IndyCar Nation!

Comment

Got mine today. Going to wear the hat for the race.

Comment

Yeah, mine came in yesterday's mail.
          No man can cause more grief than that one clinging blindly to the vices of his ancestors. - William Faulkner

Comment

Got mine yesterday too.

Comment

I got mine.

Personally I would rather just have the experiences then the kit. They could save on postage, assembly and contents cost. Would be a cheap way to go.

Comment

Haven't received anything yet. I'm not real clear on this...... If my Champion Membership expires 4/29/2016, will I need to renew? I thought I had heard that existing champions would go until the end of the year, and every champion member will have the expiration date of 12/31/2016. Is this explained somewhere?

Comment

Are old IRL pride members still permanently grandfathered in as members?

Comment

Originally posted by dra View Post
                    Are old IRL pride members still permanently grandfathered in as members?
                    Not sure. Old downforce members with lots of became life long champion members. I think thats why they started the Champion Plus. :/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X