Indy Pre Race Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy Pre Race Party

It's a little disappointing to see the Champions Pre Race Party at Indy this year is in one of the GP Moto garages rather than one of the Hospitality Chalets. It's getting harder and harder to find a reason to renew my membership.

2016 IndyCar Nation Prerace Party

Is there a pre-race party on Saturday for IndyCar Nation members like there have been in the past? I haven't seen anything on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by E Penthouse View Post
      Is there a pre-race party on Saturday for IndyCar Nation members like there have been in the past? I haven't seen anything on the website.
      Good question........... Haven't heard a word. I guess it is for Champion Plus. Don't see much benefit to being a Champion member anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by CoyoteSteve View Post
        Good question........... Haven't heard a word. I guess it is for Champion Plus. Don't see much benefit to being a Champion member anymore.
        There was one...worst ever. No guest speakers, was held in 2 separate rooms of Legends Row with an open door between the rooms. The pre-race party at Indy was the only reason I have been renewing my membership. I won't renew.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X