No announcement yet.

Fontana, the Test in the West and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fontana, the Test in the West and more!

I feel like I wrote a book, it is long and late, but I added the latest updates too. I also got a plug in for TSL! Here is the link
    http://www.openwheelracing.com/html/FEB15nelson.html

Great article Mackie!

Comment

Well done Mackie. I especially liked your take on the Infiniti teams. This looks to be a great year.

Go Team Cheever.

jmart

[ February 15, 2002: Message edited by: jmart ]

Comment

Thanks Miles.
        A pleasure to read and nice to see and feel the depth and physical presence that's accruing in our IRL.
        I haven't seen such an in depth report since you described cousin Freddie being let out of his cage at Martinsville to bump his way from the back to the front of the modified field.
        carl s
        Indio, CA
        Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Excellent job Miles! That is the most thorough report I've seen on the Test in the West.

Thanks for the plug too!

www.tracksidelive.net
          Dan Schlosser
          Go fast, turn left !
          www.tracksideonline.com

"Count all your blessings, just don't keep score...."
          Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Comment

Thanks, it was a great trip, I will do it next year too and maybe try and get to Phoenix for the first day also. Great meeting you Dan, I don't think I could keep my nose to the grindstone the way you do Dan, sitting in the Media Center banging on the computer all day isn't for me, I have to be in the middle of the action. I paid the price too, maybe I'm too old for this stuff! Oh well, if it kills me, I will die happy!

Comment

jmart, one thing to consider about Infiniti speed, I never heard either of Eddie's cars on the rev limiter, towards the end of the test Ganassi's cars were pushing the limiter hard, as was Arie, and they weren't the "soft" limiters!

Comment

Originally posted by gofastturnleft:
                <STRONG>Excellent job Miles! That is the most thorough report I've seen on the Test in the West.

Thanks for the plug too!

www.tracksidelive.net</STRONG>
                Dan, the past two days TSL has taken a hit or two, but received a lot of support too, I have to repeat what I said about your efforts at Fontana. I had fun, you worked hard and long! Twat TSL does best is furnish news from the track, when we need it the most. Yesterday we learned that information from another series will cost more then the nominal fee we pay. T&S and radio feeds there will big a big ticket item!

Comment

Sounds like, from the above posters, your piece was great, Mackie - congratulations!

Just to many "I"'s and personal reflection in about the first five or so long, long sentences for me to keep interested, I guess...

Comment

yeh Mackie, those 7 word sentences are just way too long.......
                    "IRL" ... what IS that anyway?

J. Michael Ringham
                    Vice President, Marketing
                    IndyCar® Series Indy Pro Series

www.jonescams.com yankeegoback.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X