• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mds24
    Part Owner GB Packers
    • Jul 2000

Beechler admitted to hospital

It has been reported here at the track that Donnie Beechler has been admitted to Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami and will be kept overnight for observation.

Beechler is awake, alert and stable but Dr. Bock says he has a concussion
  • ZenMan
    Doin' this waaay too long
    • Sep 2000

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    "But another icy Indiana winter will come and go and before we know it, springtime returns and it will be May and the roar of engines will once again breathe life into the lazy Hoosier sky and bring us back together." -- Sid Collins

Comment

• Tim_racefan
      • Sep 2001

Thanks for the info Matt. It has made for a rough day here at the unofficial Beechler fan club.

I hope Donnie is feeling well, and it is excruciating to accept he won't be in the race nor the points chase. I know thats what he'd be after if he was well enough.

Donnie will be a man on a mission next round. Get well Don.
      "I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spotted some land" ~Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

A rampart is a bulwark!

Comment

• k-man
        Insider
        • Jan 2002

Thanks Matt for the update. Get well soon Donnie B.
        "We have all become much more sensitive now.But remember,pity is such a recent invention." Fernand Meyssonnier, France's last surviving executioner.

Comment

• Tim_racefan
          • Sep 2001

It will be an anticlimactic beginning for "bullett" fans. Racing can be a very frustrating game. I hope the very best for Donnie. Who knows, Buddy L. got 1 point at Homestead last year, and look where he wound up.
          I am going to be grinning ear to ear, whence he returns to the track.
          "I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spotted some land" ~Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

A rampart is a bulwark!

Comment

• sf-indy-fan
            Time to race
            • Mar 2001

C'mon, folks, don't be so glum. He's gonna be OK, and, unlike last year, he's got a ride waiting for him when he gets back.
            "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

RIP, Dan. You will always be one of my heroes.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X