• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat

Slim
    Race Fan
    Member # 385
    posted January 27, 2002 01:13 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. type in http://www.spinchat.com
    2. type in the name you wish to use in chat
    3. Press Go
    4. Close the status messages box after it
    pops up and says that you are connected.
    5. On the left side of the screen, click on
    chat rooms.
    6. Where is says "Browse and enter existing
    rooms" click on that and change it from
    international to ALL
    7. Search for the Indy Racing Losers Chat set up for that night.
    That's all there is to getting to the spinchat sessions right now. Hope to see you there.
    Brian's Wish
    Artemis Images
    TrackForum Store
    TrackForum store 2

Friday Night Chat is open
    Brian's Wish
    Artemis Images
    TrackForum Store
    TrackForum store 2

Comment

Saturday Night Chat is Open
      Brian's Wish
      Artemis Images
      TrackForum Store
      TrackForum store 2

Comment

IndyMichael says that scrolling is not allowed!
        Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

Originally posted by StatMan:
          IndyMichael says that scrolling is not allowed!
          Stat: is that scrolling or trolling that is not allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by StatMan:
            <STRONG>IndyMichael says that scrolling is not allowed! </STRONG>
            I never said that, that is what the chat warning says.
            Brian's Wish
            Artemis Images
            TrackForum Store
            TrackForum store 2

Comment

IM, they have never accepted any name that I thought of to post with, so todat I tried my own name, nope. I really miss the chats but that site sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie:
                <STRONG>IM, they have never accepted any name that I thought of to post with, so todat I tried my own name, nope. I really miss the chats but that site sucks!</STRONG>
                Have you tried changing the security settings or java settings on your computer. It seems like a great site to me, and most everyone else who chats with us likes it too. It almost has to be something to do with the settings on your computer, if you really miss the chats, try changing the settings and see what happens. You might even email your problems to the spinchat people and see if they can help.
                Brian's Wish
                Artemis Images
                TrackForum Store
                TrackForum store 2

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie:
                  <STRONG>IM, they have never accepted any name that I thought of to post with, so todat I tried my own name, nope. I really miss the chats but that site sucks!</STRONG>
                  It means someone has registered or using that name you want to use. I would register a name so you and only you have that name then you shouldn't have to worry. If you want to use Mackie try with some numbers at the end like Mackie2455 as an example.

Comment

Mackie, can you not get the chat to work at all, as I thought, or can you just not use a name you want as Jewls posted? If it's just a name thing, you have to do like Jewls says and make it unique and then register it so you can always use the same name. I can't be Michael there, so I tried indymichael and it worked, so I registered it and am always indymichael in chat.
                    Brian's Wish
                    Artemis Images
                    TrackForum Store
                    TrackForum store 2

Comment

Hey, I used the only name I have and I can't get past that, I have tried about 12 other names or combinations of names. I have gotten "name already in use" once or twice, this time I didn't even get that. In all my life I have found only one other Miles Nelson, some might think that is a good thing! As to changing my settings, I can build a race engine, I can weld up a Modifed chassis, do the bodywork and even paint it. In the old days, before the graphics of today, I could even letter it! Changeing my 'puter settings is beyond me!

I'll live without, I miss you guys but I can use still use the OWR chat!

cya.

Comment

Miles, if you are you have aol instant messenger, or aim, someone in chat can try to help you get in.

Sunday chat is set up.
                        Brian's Wish
                        Artemis Images
                        TrackForum Store
                        TrackForum store 2

Comment

Well, I got in as mackiespapa Mackie is my granddaughter. As luck would have it there was no IRLC although there was one called RACERS. Now that I got in the next time one is setup I'll stop by and say hey!

Comment

If Manson's chat is a free one it won't be useable after March 4th. Mulitcity decided to get rid of all free chats but only get to keep it if we buy a tool package. I got a e-mail last week about it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X