People looking for Chicago & Texas tiks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People looking for Chicago & Texas tiks

Here is a new site that I was told about today and has tickets available for both races. Ticket Solutions.com

Don't forget ebay!

Comment

Last time I looked, there were plenty of tickets for Chicago on eBay.

Looking at recently ended auctions, you can expect to pay between $20 and $25 for Saturday/Sunday tickets. ($20/$25 for both days, not per day.)

Comment

I got my Chicago Tix last night on ebay.

Comment

OH Jewls, a moderate broker but a broker all the same. Better to try the many fan ticket trading sites and look for stock car fans who bought the track packs but don't have the sense to go see great IRL racing.

jeffintntickets.cjb.net
          rubnrace.com
          racelink.com has ads and other sites on the links page
          64.176.190.154.tickettalk.htm

all try to keep the scalpers away and help the race fans help each other

and you can search for more.
          "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
          "They're criminals"
          "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

Fan appreciation night last night at the Dell Diamond here in Austin, They gave out tickets to every ball fan coming into the place.
            What a promotional fete by the TMS group.
            aXe

[ August 29, 2002: Message edited by: aXe ]
            Born Again Race Fan seen at
            www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

Here is THE DEAL for Texas tix with pit passes!: http://www.theticket.com/p1-txmotorspdwy.html

Comment

Originally posted by GarnerAC:
                <STRONG>Here is THE DEAL for Texas tix with pit passes!: http://www.theticket.com/p1-txmotorspdwy.html </STRONG>
                Been told that the catch was low seats where you can't see around.

Comment

Originally posted by starrcam:
                  <STRONG>I got my Chicago Tix last night on ebay. </STRONG>

I got a pair at two-for-one on e-bay. Cool.
                  www.ragingphotos.com

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Here is THE DEAL for Texas tix with pit passes!: http://www.theticket.com/p1-txmotorspdwy.html
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been told that the catch was low seats where you can't see around.

Doesnt matter, you can sit just about anywhere you want! This place seats like 170,000.
                    Believe me, we go to every race there! Just do it!

Comment

Originally posted by jrandrew00:
                      <STRONG>

Been told that the catch was low seats where you can't see around.</STRONG>
                      Jeez jewls, mebbe you noticed there were a few empty seats last time you were here? C'mon girl, use your head!!!

Comment

well if any of them are sitting in my seats I paid for they are getting their a$$ up.

Comment

The first year our season tickets were on the backstretch down low. They were great seats. The only thing we missed was the pit action and the cars coming out of the pits were much easier to see as they blended in on the back stretch. Then they moved us to the front stretch, down low. Again, great seats. I have been working my way up and the higher you go, the better the seats, but there is nothing wrong with those lower seats.
                          Some people will do nearly anything in order to be able to not do anything.

Comment

Thanks for the ticket info !

Comment

<STRONG>Here is THE DEAL for Texas tix with pit passes!: http://www.theticket.com/p1-txmotorspdwy.html </STRONG>
                              Nice deal,but what if you only need one ticket and still want a pit pass?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X