• Show
Clear All

• I'm waiting to hear from the Cruzer

I trust what he may say
    till then I'll sit in silence
    although I continue to slowly drift away

carl s
    Indio, CA
    25 years ago many blue collar families started moving out of the blighted and gang infested areas of the city and bought large, cheap homes in the former pasture lands of Moreno Valley. To their horror they soon discovered that much of what they thought they left behind followed them like a shadow.
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Too bad Mr. Cheever didn't pick Cory over Tomas Scheckter.

Then we could have called him "Eddie and the Cruzer."

... I know, sad. Unless you like obscure classic rock and roll.
    "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
    --Danny Noonan

Comment

I would be surprised if Cory comes out and says anything unless asked. I doubt he wants to burn any bridges.

Having said that, this "rumor" is spreading like wildfire. I've gotten calls on it from friends in the race business. None of them are real positive about the effect it will have on the IRL if true.
      "For in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children's future, and we are all mortal".

John Kennedy at American University 1963

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"

A. Lincoln

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X