IRIS may look nice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRIS may look nice...

but its unstable as H#!! Crashes too often.
    "I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spotted some land" ~Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

A rampart is a bulwark!

I haven't had a single problem with it.
    Griz In Indy

Comment

slow, if this is what qualifying will looklike with TV coverage I'll pass! It crashed on me once too!

Comment

Originally posted by Griz:
        <STRONG>I haven't had a single problem with it.</STRONG>
        neither have I....

I love the new look and accessories..
        All Roads Lead to Indy...

Comment

works great for me!!!

Comment

Woking great on my Mac with DSL

Comment

Originally posted by Griz:
              <STRONG>I haven't had a single problem with it.</STRONG>

I haven't had ONE SINGLE problem with it at all. Maybe you need to get a "plug-in" or something? I'm running Windows XP Pro and it comes with damned near EVERYTHING you could imagine. I mean I have an HP printer and HP hasn't written the "Drivers for it yet, and XP's already got them "Built in to the OS" I about died! Every periperhal that's you've got to connect to your computer, XP's already got the driver buiilt in. You might want to check and see if you need a better driver. Yesterday, someone mentioned "Opera" as a plug in so you might want to check that out.
              But that's just my opinion!

Comment

Tim_racefan, do you use Explorer, Netscape, or AOL? I think it's designed to work best with Explorer, based on results.
                "But another icy Indiana winter will come and go and before we know it, springtime returns and it will be May and the roar of engines will once again breathe life into the lazy Hoosier sky and bring us back together." -- Sid Collins

Comment

well, I'm using IE5, and am on a 10baseT. IRIS crashed 3 times on me during practice, and once during quals. (during Cheever's run)
                  "I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spotted some land" ~Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

A rampart is a bulwark!

Comment

I have XP Home Edition on my new computer and IRIS works just fine for me.My XP included a whole suite of MS programs which puts it somewhere in between the standard Home and the Pro.It was hard to get used to at first coming from Windows 98 but now I hate doing anything on my old computer.
                    Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

Hmmm... I'm on IE Version 5.50.4134.0600. Everything else pretty much the same as you, and I had no problems.
                      "But another icy Indiana winter will come and go and before we know it, springtime returns and it will be May and the roar of engines will once again breathe life into the lazy Hoosier sky and bring us back together." -- Sid Collins

Comment

IRIS crashed many times on me today, and I have "real good" equipment, used Windows Explorer, Win 98 SE, etc.

Dial up connection is usually pretty good, but during quals it really was "the pits".
                        Anything worth doing is worth doing twice....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X