No announcement yet.

Did I hear right about Scott Mayer?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I hear right about Scott Mayer?????

Did I dream it or did I hear that he is going to run the last 2 races?
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

He's not here, at least not yet:

http://www.indyracing.com/press/entry_list.php

But there is some rookie named TBA. What an injustice!!!
    No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Who would he drive for cause that team might have someone else that is an experience driver and the deal was pretty close to closing as of Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ren Butler:
        <STRONG>He's not here, at least not yet:

But there is some rookie named TBA. What an injustice!!! </STRONG>
        TBA is going to be Greg Ray. If Mayer is allowed to drive then I think Cory K should appeal.

Comment

Maybe his brother Oscar in the Weinermobile?
          "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
          "They're criminals"
          "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

maybe he's just testing for more experience. Wasn't that what the pro series was for???

[ August 29, 2002: Message edited by: rev-ed ]
            "speed costs money, how fast do you want to go?"

Comment

Originally posted by Ren Butler:
              <STRONG>He's not here, at least not yet:

But there is some rookie named TBA. What an injustice!!! </STRONG>
              This is just FITK, but wouldn't it be a hoot if Cory Kruseman showed up in that spot after all the carnage today?
              "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
              --Danny Noonan

Comment

Greg Ray has been reported in the 20 by both TSO and the Dallas Morning News.
                "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

if Scott Mayer gets to race and Corry doesn't then that would be the biggest insult to oval track drivers EVER! Scott Mayer sucked when I raced against him in the Barber series and he still sucks a few years later! Unreal!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I highly doubt Mayer is gonna run these last two races.

He was supposed to race at Kentucky and thank god, he never did..

Comment

If that is the case, who is paying PDM for Chicago for todays testing????

Comment

IF Mayer is allowed to race it is because he's gone out and done a bunch of testing and has convinced the series that he has the experience to do the job . . .

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X