Lets take straw vote here now on THE IRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets take straw vote here now on THE IRL

Since aXe won't allow dissenting opinions in his straw vote on Cory Kruseman, I've sent up this thread ONLY FOR THOSE WHO VOTE TO GIVE THE IRL THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.

All in favor of giving the IRL the benefit of the doubt, add your name below. I sure as **** do think the IRL should be allowed to explain itself.

Ren Butler
    No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

I could not be more in alignment with this common sense, rational, non-knee-jerking approach to the central issue.

I vote in the affirmative.

Comment

Im with the IRL on this one.

Make him test at the current tracks and prove he would be competitive enough to race there.

Comment

I'm all for not letting him race. Go run the last 2 races in the IPS. From what I am gathering this is an all new team, not a Menard, or a Panther. Sorry but a guy who's experience in a rear-engined race car consist of a drivers test months ago, should not be on a track with what could be 32 other cars. My kid might pass his drivers test a week after his 16th birthday, but he sure as heck isn't gonna be taken the Benz out on the town.

Comment

Tony George said...

Comment

Aye

Comment

Originally posted by hdolan:
              <STRONG>Tony George said...</STRONG>
              Sorry, h, but dissenting views are not allowed here!

No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

is it me or is h doing this on purpose.

Comment

The IRL has always had an open door mentality. Now is the wrong time to change it.

However, after Texas, they should make very clear rules about who'll be let in and who won't. With IPS, there's no reason someone can't run a league-mandated three races or so before jumping to the IRL (this excludes, of course, people with previous top level [however that might be defined] experience).

So, in short, let Kruseman in.
                  Griz In Indy

Comment

Originally posted by Griz:
                    <STRONG>The IRL has always had an open door mentality. Now is the wrong time to change it.

However, after Texas, they should make very clear rules about who'll be let in and who won't. With IPS, there's no reason someone can't run a league-mandated three races or so before jumping to the IRL (this excludes, of course, people with previous top level [however that might be defined] experience).

So, in short, let Kruseman in.</STRONG>
                    You have always been a troublemaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ren Butler:
                      <STRONG>You have always been a troublemaker. </STRONG>
                      So I've heard...
                      Griz In Indy

Comment

I'm willing to listen to an explanation.

BUT, Free the Kruser!!!!!
                        We flipped our finger to the King of England
                        Stole our country from the Indians
                        With god on our side and guns in our hands
                        We took it for our own!

Comment

Originally posted by step33T:
                          <STRONG>I'm willing to listen to an explanation.

BUT, Free the Kruser!!!!!</STRONG>
                          I'm all ears.

Free the Kruser!

Comment

There will be a good explanation! I vote in the affirmative.

It's funny that Cory hasn't been quoted publicly yet about this situation.
                            Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Well now I guess i'm entitled to my own opinion here also.
                              It seems to me a sinking ship in on the horizon. At least partialy!
                              aXe

[ August 29, 2002: Message edited by: aXe ]
                              Born Again Race Fan seen at
                              www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X