Trackside Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackside Online

Does anyone know when TSO wil offer the 2003 Season subsription?

Funny you should ask.

The 2003 package is being prepared as we speak. There will be some neat changes to TSO for 2003. Many of which are based on the feedback we asked for a little while ago.

The live race weekend content will continue as our specialty of course. Additionally, look for more feature content that will move the website more towards an online magazine.

The website itself is undergoing changes as well including interactive membership management that will allow the subscribers to maintain their own account. The subscribers will have the ability to change addresses and add second addresses if needed for traveling etc. Also, a small screen address option to receive short text messages on phones or PDAs while on the road or at the track will be available.

In the works will be the Mackie option whereby subscribers can choose whether or not they wish to receive Press Releases via e-mail. Of course they will always be available for viewing for subscribers in the archives.

Photo pages will be more user friendly as well. Details will follow soon on a change that everyone will appreciate!

As we often do we are asking for an additional round of feedback from subscribers and prospective subscribers. What do you like or dislike? What would make the subscription package more valuable to you? What would it take to bring in new subscribers? All feedback of this nature can be directed to [email protected]

Exact subscription prices will be available shortly but look for another reduction in price across the board. Current subscribers to the 2002 package will once again be offered a pre season special.

Should anyone be interested in taking advantage of receiving the final two races of this year as well as all of the off season updates through next years first open test please contact me at [email protected] or visit the website at www.tracksideonline.com

Stay tuned for more details!

---

TSO is currently looking for someone to do some graphics and web design work for the website. We have been blessed with an abundance of fantastic programming help over the last two years but could use some guidance in bringing the appearance of the website up to date. Please contact us at [email protected] if you would be interested.

[ August 29, 2002: Message edited by: gofastturnleft ]
    Dan Schlosser
    Go fast, turn left !
    www.tracksideonline.com

"Count all your blessings, just don't keep score...."
    Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Comment

HEY,

Can I get one of those cool @tracksideonline addresses?

And a price "reduction". My bank account isn't going to like that at ALL
      We flipped our finger to the King of England
      Stole our country from the Indians
      With god on our side and guns in our hands
      We took it for our own!

Comment

Pat

Did you miss the memo? You already have one

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-OTN:
          <STRONG>Pat

Did you miss the memo? You already have one

</STRONG>
          OH,

Dan must have forgotten to tell me. OR, I forgot to listen to him. I'm pretty sure it'll be the latter.
          We took it for our own!

Comment

Originally posted by step33T:
            <STRONG>

OH,

Dan must have forgotten to tell me. OR, I forgot to listen to him. I'm pretty sure it'll be the latter.</STRONG>
            I forgot what mine is also

Comment

You already have hit two of my "wish lists".

1. Two e-mail addresses. Work and home for me.
              2. Small screen - Phone text. I get the IMS text messages. Generally top 5 practice speeds, race results and hype for Indyracingonline stories. I'd like to see short headline type news. (E.G. Ray to SSM for next 2 races).

3. Easier photo access with captions. I'm blocked from the photo site at work, but can get to Tracksideonline and trackforum (go figure).

Great job - looking forward to next years stuff !
              I'm talking high banks man. Texas - 24 degrees. - Kenny Brack

Comment

How big of a discount?
                http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by delbert:
                  <STRONG>"(E.G. Ray to SSM for next 2 races)."

</STRONG>
                  Is this is positive to having a TSO subscription Oh and does anyone know the website where you can get live updates on your phone...

Comment

Originally posted by Racer1198:
                    <STRONG>

Is this is positive to having a TSO subscription Oh and does anyone know the website where you can get live updates on your phone...</STRONG>

That would be www.tracksideonline.com for 2003. Thanks for asking!

Bad news Step - More work to go along with that lower fee.
                    Dan Schlosser
                    Go fast, turn left !
                    www.tracksideonline.com

"Count all your blessings, just don't keep score...."
                    Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Comment

Originally posted by gofastturnleft:
                      <STRONG>

That would be www.tracksideonline.com for 2003. Thanks for asking!

Bad news Step - More work to go along with that lower fee. </STRONG>

Yeah, the economics seem to be working out great for the SUBSCRIBERS
                      We took it for our own!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X