Rae-Rae?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rae-Rae?

Im new to the Forum, you guys are genius.

Will Foyt let Ray race for someone else? Do they have to pay Foyt for Rays services or lack of? Or will AJ pay someone to get him off his hands?
    “I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction.
    The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice. And I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family.
    And I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time, in the future.”

Originally posted by passngas:
    <STRONG>Im new to the Forum, you guys are genius.</STRONG>
    True, together we probably make up one genius.

<STRONG>Will Foyt let Ray race for someone else? Do they have to pay Foyt for Rays services or lack of? Or will AJ pay someone to get him off his hands?</STRONG>
    I'd guess (although I don't know) that Ray is free to find another ride without having to compensate AJ. This is the best situation for both parties. Greg hasn't been competitive with an overextended team and AJ saves a little work and money.
    "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Me think's,,, Foyt would be willing to pay,,,

In a letter from Dallara,,,, Pay Us Now,,, Or Pay Us Later... LOL

Sorry Mr. Many RRRRrrr's,,, I love the kid too... I am just not sure I want him driving my "Maui Cruser".... LOL

Boy we are vicious bunch here,,, we eat our young,,, still in the nest... Just when you thought everything was safe... When the old fan loyalty turn's,,, we gobble the young up... LOL

He's a great young man,,, and has a great family... OK,,, now,,,

Get the "Hook",,,screw'em.... No loyalty at all,,,

Flip Flop,,, Flip Flop,,, Flip Flop...

The shoe of choice here on Maui... lol
      Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

BW, you I think you should get the Bingo award for that entire post, particularly the "we eat our young" part.
        Some people will do nearly anything in order to be able to not do anything.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X