Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new look for the Coors Light car this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new look for the Coors Light car this weekend.

Gotcha! This one-off beauty will be driven by Scott Dixon this weekend at the Shell Grand Prix of Denver. Is it a sign of things to come? Who knows, but it looks cool.

Joe V.

I have always thought that CART has had the best looking cars of any series.
    Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

uhhhhh

Cart forum????

Since we have two cartisans drooling over themselves.

Comment

Hummm, a sight of thing's to come next year?.

Tj
        Sam Hornish Jr. 2006 Indianapolis 500 and IRL Champion. :D

Comment

Troll control, where are you? Where is the air box on that "float." The only differance between a cart event and the Tournament of Roses Parade is the speed of the floats!

The door was open!

[ August 28, 2002: Message edited by: Mackie ]

Comment

yeah I know it's just a one off for a 'hometown' race, but it's humorous to compare this with the long gone rumors of the "Coors Indy Racing Series".
            BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

Hummm, a sight of thing's to come next year?.
              Wow, I hadn't heard the rumors of Scott Dixon in a 2nd Hemelgarn/Coors Light car next year.

Seriously, nice troll but it's obvious that since CART is funding this ride, they are giving a little extra kick-back to the title sponsor of the Denver race. CART pretty much has to give it's sponsors everything but the kitchen sink to get them to participate. The Ganassi Winston Cup connection is also part of it.

Using this logic, I guess we will see a full-time Energizer car in the IRL next year since we saw one at St. Louis.

[ August 28, 2002: Message edited by: Danny Noonan ]
              "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

Comment

Shell is the title sponsor of the Shell Grand Prix of Denver.
                Joe V.

Comment

I have to believe Buddy isn't finding that car so pleasant to look at.

Comment

personally, even though i really re-he-heally dont like cart, i really re-he-heally like the way this car looks...

im just waiting for a dog to come running full speed into the back of it, like on that commercial...and an old man yelling for it to slow down!
                    Track Fifedom

Wheldon is a legend now. One of the immortal Gods of Speed.

Comment

That is a beautiful car.

Buddy's car is nasty this year. The color scheme and the illegible Coors logo have got to go.

Whatever happened to purple with the greenish/yellow accents???
                      No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Danny... it was an honest question.

I realize that "other" thing's are involved.

I have freind's in TCGR, and they have hinted that Chip want's Coor's in cart and IRL.

Other's on this board have mentioned this.

No "spin" intended.
                        Sam Hornish Jr. 2006 Indianapolis 500 and IRL Champion. :D

Comment

Shell is the title sponsor of the Shell Grand Prix of Denver
                          Okay, everything still applies except it's an associate sponsor rather than a title sponsor.
                          "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

Comment

regardless of the side of the fence you live on... that is one purty racin' car.

Put that paint on Buddy's car for next year.

Comment

I think the Coors boys just want to have a party, and now the company will pay for it out of their marketing department.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X