Tomas to F1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomas to F1?

Only IRL related becasue it's Tomas, but it was just announced that Arrows has secured a "new American" investor and has sent the team out to compete this weekend.

One of the Arrows drivers left and has signed with another team for next year. So they need another driver for this weekend and have not announced who it will be. Whoever it is needs a F1 Super License, which I believe Tomas got with Jaguar.

does that license come with a cape and tights?
    Track Fifedom

Wheldon is a legend now. One of the immortal Gods of Speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath Hamilton:
      <STRONG>does that license come with a cape and tights?</STRONG>
      And plenty of collision insurance!
      Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff P:
        <STRONG>Only IRL related becasue it's Tomas, but it was just announced that Arrows has secured a "new American" investor and has sent the team out to compete this weekend.

One of the Arrows drivers left and has signed with another team for next year. So they need another driver for this weekend and have not announced who it will be. Whoever it is needs a F1 Super License, which I believe Tomas got with Jaguar.</STRONG>
        I got the same idea from that news item. Scheckter is under contract to TWR, so he'd be as likely as anyone to turn up in that car at Spa.
        Quit whining. Enjoy the racing.

Comment

what, and miss the hobnobbin' with 'ol Carl Haas; the last guy to fire him, Bobby Rahal; Chris Pook and the rest of his new CART buddies at Denver . . .

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X