Wheldon and Panther

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheldon and Panther

If I am not mistaken, isn't Chicago where Panther is supposed to start fielding a second car?? Been a while since I've heard anything about that. Is that still on for the last two races of the year?

Blue
    One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

He's on the entry list.

Comment

Hmmm...Dan Wheldon making his very first start in the IRL in Chicago, the next to last race of the year...remember that in a couple of days...
      "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Originally posted by Racewriter:
        <STRONG>Hmmm...Dan Wheldon making his very first start in the IRL in Chicago, the next to last race of the year...remember that in a couple of days...</STRONG>
        What happens in a couple of days??

Blue
        One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

apocolypse comin???

Comment

Wheldon tested at Chicago today and ran very well under the watchfull eyes of Sam, Pancho and John Barnes. The guys who are going to crew his car got some pit stop practice today as well.
            SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
            " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

<STRONG>Hmmm...Dan Wheldon making his very first start in the IRL in Chicago, the next to last race of the year...remember that in a couple of days...</STRONG>
              I will. I expect him to run like Buddy Rice and Tony Renna did in their first two starts.

Comment

I've know Wheldon was racing at Chicago and Texas since Indy I think.........Don't you think Barhart and crew at IRL HQ have known also? What's going to be revelation here Racewriter??
                "Lad(y)ies and Gentlemen Start your engines"

Comment

Someone please bring me up to speed on where Wheldon came from.

[ August 28, 2002: Message edited by: Doc Austin ]
                  "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Austin:
                    <STRONG>Someone please bring me up to speed on where Wheldon came from. </STRONG>
                    Yes, please, just what part of Brazil is he from?
                    Dave Steele Rocks!!!

Comment

England I think
                      "Lad(y)ies and Gentlemen Start your engines"

Comment

Didn't come from Brazil at all....ran Indy Lights, did quite well there too. You'd think with Panther's history of finding talent people would know their decision has merit.

Comment

From the Entry List:
                          Dan Wheldon (R)
                          Emberton, England
                          Pennzoil Panther Dallara
                          D/C/F
                          Panther Racing
                          Chris Griffis
                          Another purty yeller car?
                          "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Is Sam signed sealed and delivered to Cup next year?

Comment

Originally posted by BADGER:
                              <STRONG>

Is Sam signed sealed and delivered to Cup next year?</STRONG>
                              nope
                              SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                              " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X