X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Texas Race

1.How much are tickets at the gate?
    2.How much are the pit passes?
    3.How much is a hot dog(can't be as bad as Texas Stadium.....or is it?)
    4.Can you sit anywhere you want?

Thank you.

http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com

That is a starting point. I doubt hot dog prices will make you very happy.

But then again...who eats hot dogs anyhow?

Do you realize what's in those things?
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." (Theodore Roosevelt 1918)

Comment

1. Buy the tickets off e-bay. I get them there for half of the price the track asks.
      2. Pit Passes are $55.00 for all four days but I believe you have to purchase them 1 week in advance. You better call the track and ask.
      3. Too much
      4. You can pretty much sit where you want too as long as that seat's ticket holder does not show up.
      I'm just a mouse around the house.

Comment

2 tickets and 2 pit passes $49. Must menttion "The Ticket" radio station when purchasing. I just noticed you asked about "at the gate" and I don't think you can do either of these "deals" at the gate.

Also someone is doing the 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs and 4 soft drinks for $79 or $99, I can't remember which.

regular prices on those hot dogs are $2.50 and $3.00. They aren't too bad, but plain. I usually have one at each race though.

phone number to the track is 817-215-8500.

[ August 28, 2002: Message edited by: Lucky161 ]
        Some people will do nearly anything in order to be able to not do anything.

Comment

Forgot question 4.

Tickets are seat specific, but for all races except the Winston Cup, there are enough empty seats you can probably move around relatively easy.

Comment

Here iS "The Deal" http://www.theticket.com/p1-txmotorspdwy.html
            Best deal out there!!!!

Comment

Today at 15:00, Sam Hornish, Jr. and A. J. Foyt IV will be at Capitol Chevrolet in Austin. First 98 fans there get free tickets.
              If you do what you've always done...

you'll get what you've always gotten.

Comment

Originally posted by A1-E:
                [QBI doubt hot dog prices will make you very happy.

But then again...who eats hot dogs anyhow?

[/QB]
                My son. He'd eat them every day if we let hiom.

Comment

Originally posted by TxIndyFan:
                  <STRONG>Today at 15:00, Sam Hornish, Jr. and A. J. Foyt IV will be at Capitol Chevrolet in Austin. First 98 fans there get free tickets.</STRONG>
                  Geez I guess I can't do that . Also whoever had the ticket deals I heard that there is a catch and that they are very low seats close to the track than the higher up seats.

Comment

Originally posted by A1-E:
                    <STRONG>who eats hot dogs anyhow?</STRONG>
                    It's easier if you just think of them as Tube Steak.

[ August 28, 2002: Message edited by: Cant_hit_apex ]

Comment

Won't be too terribly low...first 10 rows or so on the front stretch are closed for IRL race. Back stretch not open for IRL race (heck, doesn't need to be, there's 104,000+ seats on the front stretch.
                      BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

Hope nobody minds if I bump this up from time to time. Double edged sword here. I love the elbow room at the IRL race, but I would put up with some space intrusions for a bigger crowd and the two deals they have, just can't be beat.

Comment

If they opened a section on the back stretch...I'd be tempted to sit there. Watching the past 3 years, there is some great passing back there.

Try the HOT DOG...AJ swears by 'em.

Dizz Fan
                          Greatest Spectacle in Racing :nod:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X