Who from TF was at...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who from TF was at...

the driving range today (Tuesday) on Mt Comfort Road (600) in Hancock County near Greenfield wearing their Brian's Wish/RBM shirt? I was driving by and saw this guy opening his trunk of his car and noticed that his shirt looked really familar and then look again and noticed it was a Brian's Wish/RBM shirt. I was thinking about turning around but really wanted to get home and get online and then forgot to post this. But I was glad to see someone wearing it. I wish the ones that go to IUPUI would wear theirs if they have one so I could find out who they were if I saw them wearing it.

Couldn't have been me. I haven't left South Dakota all day.
    "IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

lol...!

Comment

Originally posted by jrandrew00:
        <STRONG>the driving range today (Tuesday) on Mt Comfort Road (600) in Hancock County near Greenfield wearing their Brian's Wish/RBM shirt? I was driving by and saw this guy opening his trunk of his car and noticed that his shirt looked really familar and then look again and noticed it was a Brian's Wish/RBM shirt. I was thinking about turning around but really wanted to get home and get online and then forgot to post this. But I was glad to see someone wearing it. I wish the ones that go to IUPUI would wear theirs if they have one so I could find out who they were if I saw them wearing it.</STRONG>
        wasn't me, but I did drive by there today.

Comment

Not me.... but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Comment

It wasn't me. I was on my way to New York to pick up my Mega Millions lottery tickets.

[ August 28, 2002: Message edited by: grogg ]

Comment

Not me Jules, but if you drive by Jamba Juice today at 11:30, and see a guy in a Mr Fix-IT shirt get out of a PT Cruiser, it will be me...
              If you do what you've always done...

you'll get what you've always gotten.

Comment

You can add me to the "no" list as well. This process of elimination is going to get painful if the real person doesn't step forward.
                "But another icy Indiana winter will come and go and before we know it, springtime returns and it will be May and the roar of engines will once again breathe life into the lazy Hoosier sky and bring us back together." -- Sid Collins

Comment

I was on the bottom of the ocean having my keyster nipped at by evil, rabid fish.
                  "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Not me, though I do have one of those shirts.
                    We flipped our finger to the King of England
                    Stole our country from the Indians
                    With god on our side and guns in our hands
                    We took it for our own!

Comment

It wasn't me, Jewls! I'm stuck out here on the west side trying to work

I did see an unfortunate incident though! A person driving a large suv t-boned a police car, right across from IMS, at about 12:30PM. I hope the police lady was ok. Whe was still in the car, but had plenty of help, so I went on.
                      Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Was not me, I have not left the great state of Michigan all day, although I have thought about golfing.

What if it is some guy who stole the shirt? and doesn't even know what TF is? Is anyone missing? Sounds like a good CSI episode.

Comment

Wasn't me. I'm on business in California.

Comment

Not me!

--Billy from Family Circus

Comment

Originally posted by PHJIndy:
                              <STRONG>It wasn't me, Jewls! I'm stuck out here on the west side trying to work

I did see an unfortunate incident though! A person driving a large suv t-boned a police car, right across from IMS, at about 12:30PM. I hope the police lady was ok. Whe was still in the car, but had plenty of help, so I went on. </STRONG>
                              My dad will come home from work or when I come home from Janie and Steve's show and tell me about it. Petty Driving School is out there all week.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X