Blair Racing/Della Penna Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blair Racing/Della Penna Shop

I noticed on the way to the Indy Airport this monrning that Della Penna finally took his signage down from his race shop. It is now the home of Blair Racing. There was alot of activity also around 4:45 a.m., it looked as if they might be hitting the road to go testing. There were several cars and a dually with a trailer sitting in the lot running.

Originally posted by IRLis4ME:
    <STRONG>I noticed on the way to the Indy Airport this monrning that Della Penna finally took his signage down from his race shop. It is now the home of Blair Racing. There was alot of activity also around 4:45 a.m., it looked as if they might be hitting the road to go testing. There were several cars and a dually with a trailer sitting in the lot running. </STRONG>
    We talked about the sign about a week ago.

Comment

Nice to know someone's minding the office, though. . .
      "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Originally posted by IRLis4ME:
        <STRONG>There was alot of activity also around 4:45 a.m., it looked as if they might be hitting the road to go testing. There were several cars and a dually with a trailer sitting in the lot running. </STRONG>
        Think the crew is driving to TITW?
        If the league is not going to shift their stance on the fees I would imagine all of the ovals would start being replaced by "chamber of commerce financially supported" TV infomercials dressed up like a car race for different city centers across the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by ovals rule:
          <STRONG>
          Think the crew is driving to TITW?</STRONG>
          Beats pushing the transporter out there.

Thankyouverymuch, I'll be here all week - enjoy the buffet, and please tip your waitress.
          http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X