JayJ, your bowl of chili is being served

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JayJ, your bowl of chili is being served

Well, I mean your Chili Bowl tape is in the mail. No compensation needed. Just enjoy it. Later this year, you, rrrr and I should try to make an ASCS race over at the Devil's Bowl. Anybody else in the area should also try and get to one of those. I have seen a couple of yawner WoO races, but never an ASCS that wasn't a great race.
    Some people will do nearly anything in order to be able to not do anything.

Saw ASCS a couple of years ago at the Texas dirt track next to the San Antonio Dragway. Me and maybe fifty others paid to see a sunday afternoon show. Dry dusty and they put on a helluva good show!

aXe
    Born Again Race Fan seen at
    www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

aXe, the first time I went to San Antonio, I got there early and fooled around most of the day. Finally, I decided I better try and find the track. Having no luck, I stop at a service station and inquired. The teenage clerk said, "I don't know where there is a circle track, but the drag strip is right down this road." Sure enough it was. Right behind the circle track. The only explanation I could figure out was that he was a fan of neither, probably couldn't even tell the difference in a drag car and a circle car and just saw race cars heading down that road.
      Some people will do nearly anything in order to be able to not do anything.

Comment

Awesome!! Thank you Lucky!!!!

As for an ACSC Race, you bet! Delbert is also from the metroplex, and i'm sure there are others here as well.

The Wife and I will be at both IRL races again this year, but didn't renew our season tickets (actually it turned out to be a better deal as we were able to get single event tickets in the PSL section rather than our old section #131) so maybe we can all hook up then too?

Thanks again!
        Jay J

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X