OT: Fantasy NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Fantasy NASCAR

Sorry to do this on the IRL forum, but I posted it on the NASCAR forum and only got one response, so....

I would like to put together an 8-team Fantasy NASCAR league. Each team would draft six drivers and use four each week and go head-to-head against another team. The best four teams would then face each other in a "playoffs" the last couple races of the year.

I will run it through e-mail and Trackforum. I'm looking for 5 or 6 others. I will hold the draft the Saturday before Daytona. If you're interested, I'll send you more info. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and put NASCAR in the subject line.

If you're interested, please contact me by this weekend.

Thanks!

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: Spencer Mac ]
    "It's an honor to wear the IRL patch,'' Two-time Indy 500 champion Helio Castroneves.

Originally posted by disturbed:
    <STRONG>Spencer Mac... why...</STRONG>
    Why not?
    "It's an honor to wear the IRL patch,'' Two-time Indy 500 champion Helio Castroneves.

Comment

Spencer- what can I do to help?

I know, I've got a lot of unfinished stuff to do on the website, but... may as well lump it all together .
      "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
      ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

I'm in
        SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
        " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

sounds good
          IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

IndyIRLman and StatMan appear to be in. Anyone else?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X