OT:Brian's Decision re: decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT:Brian's Decision re: decals

Brian's Dad showed him all the decal designs this afternoon. Here is what Brian wants:

Decal #7 but with a few modifications, if possible.

1. "Brian's Wish" at top with RED letters on BLUE background/

2. "halo" in YELLOW insead of red.

3.Bright red helmet with IRL logo...but Brian asked if this is a copyright infringement?

4. Brian wants "the wings" on sketch #2 added to this helmet but could we possibly scale the wings down a bit?

5. Message under helmet:
    CURE
    Lou Gehrig's Disease
    www.alsa.org
    (that ALS insignia)
    The above message to be BLUE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it. Is this doable?

So we now have an "official" decal design....Brian-approved

220mph....what do you think?
    Is this OK? If so, lets get going and "Just do it".

Brian's Dad suggested that we could certainly use a different design for the t-shirts if we want to do that.

step33~I will e-mail you tomorrow night with answers to your questions.
    www.brianswish.com

Love to all,
    Barb
    In Memory of Brian Hall (Brian's Wish) - Racing for Kids - Dreyer & Reinbold Racing

Cheever's still "My Guy"

"How's this for a political platform? Don't lie or cover-up!"

220mph~
    Forgot to add that Brian did like the "TF" in one of the designs so let's add that to this one also...OK???

Thanks,
    "AB"
    In Memory of Brian Hall (Brian's Wish) - Racing for Kids - Dreyer & Reinbold Racing

Cheever's still "My Guy"

Comment

Like this?

Design # 7-a

We aim to please

www.brianswish.com

[ January 25, 2002: Message edited by: 220mph ]

Comment

Also . . .

I'll make sure we get approval for the various logo's before we "officially" include them, including the Indy Racing logo.

The halo was yellow already, with a darker gold ring - it may print slightly different color depending on the printer - I'll try to verify before the decals are done.

The red with blue outline is a little dark - especially in the grayscale version (which is how "print" media would likely show it). I'll give some thought to it, maybe a white outline of the red, then the blue.

Silvercrown - no problem with me at all if your student? wants to try coming up with something - we can always find room for improvement

Comment

count me in. I like it.
          I will need at least six to put on helmets, and two for the car!

Comment

For the crew helmets etc, a smaller decal is going to be necessary. The large logo I'm afraid will get too small to read when shrunk to helmet size.

Here's an idea for a simplified logo that scales smaller without losing so much readability:

Design # 10

[ January 26, 2002: Message edited by: 220mph ]

Comment

I'd like to have a decal if they become available to the public for a donation if it's possible please.
              www.ragingphotos.com

Comment

220, no way to put a small TF logo on that revised design somewhere? Would it be too small to see?
                SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

This is just BEAUTIFUL...GORGEOUS...FANTASTICO!!!
                  I know I am going to want at least 4 of the big ones and 10 of the smaller helmet-sized ones...and I WANT to pay for them through donation to ALS in honor of Brian.

What can I say except "I really love each one of you".

I even mailed my application to join the "IRL Crew" yesterday.

Barb

Cheever's still "My Guy"

Comment

Can include the TrackForum and ALS "logos" on the "crew" decal but it does get pretty small:

Design # 11

This would be another "smaller" alternative:

Design # 12

And a similar "simple" version:

Design # 14

By the way, I have been including these "sample" logo's at the new www.brianswish.com page.

IMO, for the smaller size decal for crew helmets etc, simpler and cleaner is better.

Comment

I'm thinking that what you guys have gotten going so far is really great. I'm going to have Steven work on something that uses what you guys have done already and also let him do something original as well. I'll scan them when he gets his ideas down on paper and if it looks like something you guys want to use, maybe we can have them for May?

Does that sound alright?

Comment

That works for me.

220, send me an email at work (You should have the address).

I have some things to discuss with you concerning this.
                        We flipped our finger to the King of England
                        Stole our country from the Indians
                        With god on our side and guns in our hands
                        We took it for our own!

Comment

Tryin' to keep this clean and readable in a small "helmet" size:

Design # 17

For those that would use these smaller size decals (and you to Barb ) - this IMO is probably the cleanest "small" design and the closest to the "large" one.

There are a couple other "small" size designs above. Take a look and comment on preferences - I'll be trying to get going on production first thing next week . . .

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X