Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't be surprised to see Bernoldi in Cheever's 3rd car soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be surprised to see Bernoldi in Cheever's 3rd car soon.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Enrique Bernoldi was seen testing and then racing in the final IRL race at Texas.

Enrique is sponsored, big time, by Red Bull and his F1 team doesn't have their sh*t together, so....

Why not?His buddy Giaffone already told him that the IRL is a better gig.Driving for Arrows these days must be no fun at all.
    Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

Originally posted by slinger:
      <STRONG>Why not?His buddy Giaffone already told him that the IRL is a better gig.Driving for Arrows these days must be no fun at all. </STRONG>
      Only one guy is having any fun in F-1 this year.
      "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Who?
        SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
        " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Ricki Burns, Fio, your batting average is miniscule, are you ever right?

Comment

If they want somebody connected to Arrows, Jas Verstappen should be their guy. He consistently drove those crapboxes to respectability when he was with the team before 2002...
            No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie:
              <STRONG>Ricki Burns, Fio, your batting average is miniscule, are you ever right?</STRONG>
              I dunno, Mackie, he's currently tied for the lead in the Pick 5 standings. Uh, wait a minute, I had the page upside down. What's the donut squad?

Comment

Weeee exactly what the IRL needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie:
                  <STRONG>Ricki Burns, Fio, your batting average is miniscule, are you ever right?</STRONG>
                  Who's Ricki Burns?

My batting average? You mean that Scheckter & Barron will win races? LOL! Or the part about Beechler NOT getting a ride? Or was it the part about Jimmy Kite also not getting a ride. How's this? Wheldon will win in Texas!

Comment

Whoopie!!!

The IRL needs more Brazlians!!! It needs to be an all-Brazilian series.

Comment

Who is Enrique Bernoldi...

Comment

Originally posted by hdolan:
                        <STRONG>Who is Enrique Bernoldi...</STRONG>
                        ride buyer howard
                        SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                        " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Originally posted by Ren Butler:
                          <STRONG>If they want somebody connected to Arrows, Jas Verstappen should be their guy. He consistently drove those crapboxes to respectability when he was with the team before 2002...</STRONG>
                          Yeah, but isn't he sueing them for dumping him? Of course, bringing him back could be everyone's way out of that mess.
                          "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Enrique Bernoldi is a talented race car driver who has won many races in comopetive series like GB F3! But since, he aint got no experience at Eldora he aint no good, eh?

I want to see Jimmy Kite racing F3 at Thruxton! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiorentina 1:
                              <STRONG>I want to see Jimmy Kite racing F3 at Thruxton! LOL!</STRONG>
                              Conversely, I'd love to see Enrique Bernoldi race a sprint car at Eldora. Same chance of happening. Same chance for success.
                              "But another icy Indiana winter will come and go and before we know it, springtime returns and it will be May and the roar of engines will once again breathe life into the lazy Hoosier sky and bring us back together." -- Sid Collins

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X