• Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Kite

Is there any news on Jimmy Kite?

Ya, he's still slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiorentina 1:
      <STRONG>Ya, he's still slow.</STRONG>
      He may be lots of things, but slow isn't one of 'em.

Try again...
      Center Grove Trojans
      2008 5A Football State Champs
      2015 6A Football State Champs
      2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
      2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector:
        <STRONG>

He may be lots of things, but slow isn't one of 'em.

Try again...</STRONG>
        OK, he's short.
        IRL 2009: "Cars you can't see, driven by drivers you have never heard of, on a network you don't get"

"I'd hire your grandmother, if she brought a budget"- Bankrupt Indy Car team owner Tyler Tadevic, to Curt Cavin in December, on the tough standards he looks for when "hiring" driver talent.

Comment

<STRONG>Ya, he's still slow.</STRONG>
          So that's why he has been winning races this year.

He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Mears_Fan:
            <STRONG>

So that's why he has been winning races this year.

</STRONG>
            I've seen him win a couple of races this year. I admire a drivers ability to handle anything with wheels. Jimmy has driven 410 Sprint cars, Silver Crown cars, midgets and an IRL car this year. I will tell you he is d*mn good in a Sprint Car.

If Jimmy or his family had million he would be running the IRL, USAC and select WoO events and would be good in all three. How many drivers can hop from seat to seat and actually be competitive without much practice?

Comment

Originally posted by Satman:
              <STRONG>

I've seen him win a couple of races this year. I admire a drivers ability to handle anything with wheels. Jimmy has driven 410 Sprint cars, Silver Crown cars, midgets and an IRL car this year. I will tell you he is d*mn good in a Sprint Car.

If Jimmy or his family had million he would be running the IRL, USAC and select WoO events and would be good in all three. How many drivers can hop from seat to seat and actually be competitive without much practice?</STRONG>
              Exactly.

Jimmy's a great driver. F1 just needs to realize that.
              He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Comment

Talked to him at Gateway, still one of the nicest guys in the biz. He's running in several series, trying to keep his face seen at the IRL races.

Comment

I don't need to realize anything. I saw him in 2 dozen IRL races, and....The team owner's need to be sold, not me. But, I guess they aren't, because he isn't even getting a test.

Comment

There was a rumor of something being in the works, possibly for next year. Did that not pan out?

Blue
                    One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

<STRONG>I don't need to realize anything. I saw him in 2 dozen IRL races, and....The team owner's need to be sold, not me. But, I guess they aren't, because he isn't even getting a test.</STRONG>
                      Actually, most IRL team owners need to be bought, not sold...
                      "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Originally posted by R_Mears_Fan:
                        <STRONG>

Exactly.

Jimmy's a great driver. F1 just needs to realize that.</STRONG>
                        No, unlike many of our "heroes" being selected for seats nowadays in IRL and CART, the IRL is a destination series for Jimmy. He would love to spend his career running indy-cars on ovals. Too bad those type of drivers are passed over time and time again.

Maybe, just maybe, Satman can't help rectify the situation next year and get Jimmy back where he belongs.
                        IRL 2009: "Cars you can't see, driven by drivers you have never heard of, on a network you don't get"

"I'd hire your grandmother, if she brought a budget"- Bankrupt Indy Car team owner Tyler Tadevic, to Curt Cavin in December, on the tough standards he looks for when "hiring" driver talent.

Comment

Originally posted by rrrr:
                          <STRONG>Talked to him at Gateway, still one of the nicest guys in the biz. He's running in several series, trying to keep his face seen at the IRL races.</STRONG>
                          Which person were you? I was the guy with him.

Comment

What phase are you in Satman? Do you have the equipment and Jimmy signed? Just curious, I'd love to see you on the track!

Comment

Originally posted by Satman:
                              <STRONG>

Which person were you? I was the guy with him.</STRONG>
                              rrrr was the guy with the flat top and the cute wife.
                              We flipped our finger to the King of England
                              Stole our country from the Indians
                              With god on our side and guns in our hands
                              We took it for our own!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X