X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomas Scheckter NEWS FLASH!!!

he didnt crash this week!!!
    Live like Dave

Laurent Redon did... last time I checked Scheckter had 1 more win than him.

Comment

http://brianswish.trackforum.com/brianswish_main.htm/

Comment

Originally posted by lotuspoweredbyford:
        <STRONG>Laurent Redon did... last time I checked Scheckter had 1 more win than him.</STRONG>
        Come on, please. Laurent had nowhere to go. He was heads up enough not to spear the guy and thank God he was.
        "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Austin:
          <STRONG>

Come on, please. Laurent had nowhere to go. He was heads up enough not to spear the guy and thank God he was.</STRONG>
          That was inches away from something potentially very nasty. That was close.

And, speaking of Redon...I'm still a little cheezed with him for something that happened last May, but we don't want to go into that now, do we?! :mad:

Comment

Eagle:

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle104:
              <STRONG>
              That was inches away from something potentially very nasty. That was close.

And, speaking of Redon...I'm still a little cheezed with him for something that happened last May, but we don't want to go into that now, do we?! :mad: </STRONG>
              Yeah, but if he hadn't crashed... nah, that's one guy I'm glad didn't make it to victory lane.
              I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X