Scheckter illness revealed: Haashymers disease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheckter illness revealed: Haashymers disease

RPM did mention Newan Haas tonight as the possible reason for Scheckter not showing. Tom has been inflicted Hasshymers. This means that you actually can find merit in what Carl Haas has to say.

Another move by CART and a song by the Eagles: "Desperadoooo...... you've spent money a plenty, pretending to be Indy,,, for so long now. You may be runnin", but there's a a dow jones above you... you better let somebody buy you......
    Get your head out of your past!!!

Well if Toyota is forking out bucks for Da Matta then Haas has the bucks to buyout Shecky's contract from Cheever...And believe me, that's the only way Cheever is going to let go of Shecky.
    Zoooooooooooom!

Comment

This makes sense but for wreckter to miss the race and give, what now appears to be, an outright, LIE as the reason.????

I will cut right to it on two more mistakes CART made which were apparent this last weekend. Since Wreckter is involved, it's IRL related:

1, they run the same circuit as formula one and it's very clear the cars and drivers are significantly slower than F1. This has serious implications on which is the fastest, one of CART's hat feathers.

2. Hiring wreckter away from an Irl team, not just any team but Cheever. a very well spoken man in the IRL camp vs the shady move of Tom and the Cart team which made the offer. Another mistake.

The move by wreckter is anything but proactive.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder-Tank:
        <STRONG>... "Desperadoooo...... </STRONG>
        The Eagles should sue ....

Never try to teach a Pig to sing: it wastes your time and annoys the Pig ...
        Peace: JR

Comment

If Haas throws in Milwaukee, I say 'Deal!!!'

(Just a joke kids, don't get mad at me!)

Comment

I'm sure Eddie WANTS Thomas to be hired, especially by a well-funded team.

A contract buyout pays more than a voided one.
            "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder-Tank:
              <STRONG>
              1, they run the same circuit as formula one and it's very clear the cars and drivers are significantly slower than F1. This has serious implications on which is the fastest, one of CART's hat feathers.</STRONG>
              Hmm...let's see. They're about 400 lbs heavier, have steel brakes and hard tires; and yet they're still within 7 seconds of F1's lap times, only the LMPs will get closer. Come to think of it, not since the 1000 hp days have I seen an F1 car even get close to 239 mph on a closed course.
              Talk about apples and oranges.
              A classic case of throwing rocks at the neighbor's windows, while your house burns down around you.

Comment

Originally posted by Indyfan31:
                <STRONG>

Hmm...let's see. They're about 400 lbs heavier, have steel brakes and hard tires; and yet they're still within 7 seconds of F1's lap times, only the LMPs will get closer. Come to think of it, not since the 1000 hp days have I seen an F1 car even get close to 239 mph on a closed course.
                Talk about apples and oranges.</STRONG>

Everybody in the media built up the Montreal race as a comparison between F1 and CART. Both series haven't raced on the same track in the same season in years and years. So who can help but compare the two by lap times. It's always been assumed that F1 cars are faster and have more technology. This was the first chance in a long time to see if the assumptions were correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach P:
                  <STRONG>

Both series haven't raced on the same track in the same season in years and years....It's always been assumed that F1 cars are faster and have more technology. This was the first chance in a long time to see if the assumptions were correct.</STRONG>
                  Coach, maybe they have shared 'same tracks', but i can't recall where/when.

And i'm not trying to be snooty, but, F1 cars are quicker..not faster. But, it doesn't matter, because a F1's going to smoke a CART car on any roadcourse anywhere. Might not have always been that way, but has been for a long long time now.

Comment

Got the bubble headed Schecter,
                    comes out to drive,

He can show you how to plain crash.
                    and he'll blame you or I.

It's interesting to watch him drive
                    Go to Newman Haas please.
                    I have spent more time here than I did in school.

Comment

Nice tune!!!

I made the mistake of leaving my Wreckter bobble head in my car. When I made it back to the spot, the car was GONE. I could see police lights in the distance so I investigated. My car was smashed into the center divider of HWY 41 in Terre Haute.

I also made the mistake of starting this post. Pretty stupid.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X