Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to see Brian today and he told me...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to see Brian today and he told me...........

to tell all of you that he loves you........
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Who says Dog-ring has no redeeming social value?
    Thanks for taking the time and thanks for the update.
    Some people will do nearly anything in order to be able to not do anything.

Comment

Well, THAT felt good! Thanks, dog'.

Comment

I hope Brian gets to see the logo on a car.
        quote:
        "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

I should have mentioned that Silvercrown came down from Michigan and went to Brians with me. On a lighter note I did get him to smile when I taught him how to puree 2 White Castles and put them through his feeding tube There was even something funny in his room, A round Robin Miller sticker with a / slash through it. I'm going to try and go back weekly because we bonded immediately. Man o man I just can't say anymore
          SENسR MODERATOR......

" Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

We need to take his sticker and imortalize it. I've never met the guy, but I will be thinking of him epsecially this May.
            Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

I got my stickers today, courtesy of Aunt Barb. Already on the car. Thanks, Barb (and Step, and 220, and Packy, and Matt, and Brian - and all the good folks who have worked to make this little miracle happen).

Comment

I also went to visit Brian this evening.
                I was lucky enough to meet his mother.
                What a wonderful person she is. If you're in the Indianapolis area you must take time out to visit this wonderful young man. I felt reluctant to go up there, but tonight
                I was in the area and just dropped in, and boy am I glad I did. The facility is beautiful. The people are even more beautiful. I felt very honored to be in the presence of such a wonderful young man.
                Brian is very alert and very expressive. The room is like a racing museum. I told him he had more stuff than the Speedway gift shop. It's amazing to see the outpouring of support.
                The Dave Argabright article in this week's NSSN about Brian is typical Argabright genius. I came home from the hospice, and read this article,and Dave captured the essence of Brian perfectly. This is a must read.
                For all you out of towners know that I feel that I represented you who want to visit Brian and was very honored to do so.
                I wish I had met Barb tonight but she wasn't there at the time of my visit. Barb, be warned we will meet sometime soon.
                My wife and I didn't talk much on the way home, but we thanked God that we had an oppurtunity to vist Brian and his mother.
                I'm glad I found Trackforum! You just never know where you're going to find love!
                Have a very blessed day!

Comment

I am ashamed I have not gotten into this. I haven't read the threads regarding Brian and feel badly for not doing so. During a conversation on the telephone a couple of days ago with Trevor, we discussed Brian and his illness.

Can someone email me an address where I can send a donation? Also, if there is any material such as posters about "Brian's Wish" I can post in my business, I would like to purchase them.

Someone please contact me at:

[email protected]

Thanks, and again, I am sorry for not getting involved sooner.

Comment

Mr. Indy, just click on this link www.brianswish.com
                    SENسR MODERATOR......

Comment

Mr.Indy~
                      I think I sense a bit of regret in your post. Would you like to come visit with Brian? He can have visitors anytime after 2:00pm and I know he would love to meet you.
                      If you would like, I would be more than happy to meet you there, if I'm not already there working....kinda show you around, explain to you what to expect and introduce you to Brian. Feel free to contact me if this would be something you would like to do.

[email protected]

About donations: The Pay-Pal Account at www.brianswish.com is probably the best bet...but if you would rather send a check I think they were going to have a snail mail address. If not, let me know and I'll take care of it for you.
                      If you do write a check make it out to: ALSA/Indiana Chapter....then in lower left corner of check please specify "Research/Brian's Wish"

Hope this is helpful. If you want to be blessed, stop by to see "The Kid"!

Barb
                      In Memory of Brian Hall (Brian's Wish) - Racing for Kids - Dreyer & Reinbold Racing

Cheever's still "My Guy"

"How's this for a political platform? Don't lie or cover-up!"

Comment

Amen, Barb, about being blessed!
                        Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Yeh, I was blessed today as well!
                          SENسR MODERATOR......

Comment

I regret that I'll probably never make it to see Brian. But, his story is what makes racing so great.

The intention of Brian's Wish is so that he can help others someday fight and win the battle with ALS. The project is being built to be a long term deal.

And I'll soon announce the mechanism for a Brian'sWish/Track Forum sponsorship for the Indy 500.

When we get done with this the whole racing world will know about Brian's Wish.
                            We flipped our finger to the King of England
                            Stole our country from the Indians
                            With god on our side and guns in our hands
                            We took it for our own!

Comment

I'm gettin ready to increase my donation to ALS. I donate in memory of a friend and now I have two. I'll use the paypal at www.brianswish.com this time.
                              SENسR MODERATOR......

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X