Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't miss out on your chance for adoration and renown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't miss out on your chance for adoration and renown!

Go direct to the NASCAR board and post your picks for the opening round of the 2002 TrackForum NASCAR Pick 5 contest.

BTW, Rev-ed, do you have the link to the old site with the complete list of rules? I'd just look at the threads from last season, but nothing on the NASCAR board is from any earlier than last December.

-StatMan
    Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

StatMan - I don't have a list of rules anymore and the old site is off-line. The threads from last year are gone (to the best of my knowledge). We might have to sit down and write them out again.

Perhaps Whoosh still has a copy somewhere??
    "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Rev, how about this: I'll either PM or e-mail you within a day or two, with a list of rules I think would work and a couple of questions about stuff I'm undecided on. Then you can make recommendations and editations ( ) and fill in what I left off. I'll see what I think about that stuff and after a little PMing/e-mailing back and forth we should be able to figure something out.

-StatMan
      Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X