Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy pro-series announces Kentucky date

http://www.kentuckyspeedway.com/news...?newsyear=2002

Local newspaper reports the 100-miler will run before the IRL race, Starting at 11:30 AM.

Jolly, your JC quote rings true with me. I'm just happy he didn't purchase Lawrenceburg.

Looking forward to August 11.

[ January 22, 2002: Message edited by: dream69 ]

Comment

I ordered my tickets yesterday.

They have a great deal; 4 primo seats plus Sunday paddock passes for $179.

The lady I spoke with said sales were keeping right up with CTS, which was their second biggest gate last year.

Comment

The lady I spoke with said sales were keeping right up with CTS, which was their second biggest gate last year.
        Keeping up with CTS? Does that mean the trucks are selling faster than the IRL? That shouldn't be!

Comment

Originally posted by jolly:
          <STRONG>http://www.kentuckyspeedway.com/news...?newsyear=2002

Local newspaper reports the 100-miler will run before the IRL race, Starting at 11:30 AM.</STRONG>

Anyone notice the press release from the IRL site just changed....They added Texas as well!!!

[ January 23, 2002: Message edited by: HerbieIsHere ]
          Zoooooooooooom!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBob:
            <STRONG>

Keeping up with CTS? Does that mean the trucks are selling faster than the IRL? That shouldn't be!</STRONG>
            Isn't CTS - Craftsman Truck Series????
            I would think by now that this administration would have a clue as to what it takes to get the job done. So, Get-er-done!!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X