Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look Familiar

http://www.zamboni.com/adscreen.html...11718118284152

Scroll down to the Zamboni League T-shirt and tell me it doesn't look like a certain open wheel racing league logo.
    "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
    "They're criminals"
    "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Originally posted by Z28:
    <STRONG>http://www.zamboni.com/adscreen.html...11718118284152

Scroll down to the Zamboni League T-shirt and tell me it doesn't look like a certain open wheel racing league logo.</STRONG>
    Which looks like a certain MLB logo...

Great site.
    Man to Man is so unjust... there's no Man you can Trust.

Comment

Don't forget the NBA and NTRA.
      Preserving America's oval track tradition:
      1.New Hampshire, 2.Charlotte, 3.Dover, 4.Disney World, 5.Las Vegas, 6.Atlanta, 7.Gateway, 8.Nazereth, 9.Phoenix, 10.Fontana, 11.Pikes Peak, 12.Michigan.

Comment

I've seen the same thing done with a skateboard running diagonally across the logo.

Hey, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! The IRL is becoming "cool"!
        "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

RIP, Dan. You will always be one of my heroes.

Comment

Hey, who wants to start an argument over the reasons why Zamboni racing is better than Lawnmower racing???

That "Zamboni 500" T-Shirt is pretty neat.

Comment

Zamboni Racing League? Talk about a "spec series."

Comment

No Zambonis!!!!

They turn right at least half the time!

Comment

What I find most disturbing about the ZRL (besides the rev limiters) is that I have never once seen a single Zamboni driver wearing a HANS device. If a driver were to fall off his seat the fall could break his neck.

Comment

Would the huge amount of space for sponsor stickers help or hurt the ride-buying situation? Howard wants to know.
                  "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

RIP, Dan. You will always be one of my heroes.

Comment

People just go to those Zamboni races to see them crash. It's horrid and should be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Cant_hit_apex:
                      <STRONG>People just go to those Zamboni races to see them crash....</STRONG>
                      Another chilling fact about the ZRL.

I will say those brave drivers must have ice in their veins, though.

Comment

I think Zamboni Racing is kind of cool.

Even if it can be "Rinky-Dink" at times!!!!

Any bets on how many laps Greg Ray could do in a Zamboni without crashing?

Comment

Crowd safety is the ZRL's biggest problems. Pieces of Zamboni debris could fly over the wall and injure spectators.

-StatMan
                          Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

I refuse to watch it because im a
                            fan of CZRT. They have the best zamboni derivers in the world
                            and the most technologically advanced, they cna nail a whole ice rink in 5 seconds and not breath hard at all.

Comment

The thing is they took the wrong logo. The Zamboni levels out the ice so it's nice and flat. But they take the IRL logo with it's high banked slant, it looks the the Zamboni is making a lap at Texas. If the ice was like that hockey would be more like Rollerball.
                              "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
                              "They're criminals"
                              "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X