Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7th gear

hey,

i know for some it would be like opening a direct portal to heII in our own front yard (someone grab the brats and marshmallows, we's having a cookout!), but could someone post a link to seventh gear? ive never been there and i want to see what it is...

all the links i try to guess at are incorrect.

[ August 26, 2002: Message edited by: Heath Hamilton ]
    Track Fifedom

Wheldon is a legend now. One of the immortal Gods of Speed.

seventhgear

Uh, Heath, you ever use Google? It's a snappy little search engine and could help with this or any other curiosities.

Comment

14 NORTH CHILEAN GUANACOS
      (CLOSELY RELATED TO THE LLAMA)
      Dave Steele Rocks!!!

Comment

Here's a link to the 7G forums. Get ready for a VERY different perspective.
        http://www.seventhgear.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi
        Joe V.

Comment

It'll be a unique demonstration of "peace in racing" . 7G has ( the self-proclaimed ) "smartest race fans". One visit and you'll feel the love.
          “With the help of God and true friends, I come to realize
          I still got two strong legs, even wings to fly
          I ain’t wastin’ time no more...”

Comment

A moose once bit my sister ...
            I ain't quiet, everybody else is too loud.

Comment

Aloha Health,,,

Have you ever had a transmission leak on a brand new car ??? Feel's about the same at "Stripped Gear"...

I almost registered a couple of day ago,,, then got thinking,,, why... The memtality at Stripped Gear,,, is just what killed CART...

Health,,, you can always go to Speed Net,,, the same mentality,,, hang's there... And at Speed Nut,,, you get full access to Igggly,,, at no extra charge... He's worth the price of addmission,,, he's funny...
              Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Originally posted by CARTer:
                <STRONG>A moose once bit my sister ...</STRONG>

Oh ... tell me more!

Comment

Good luck, Heath, but I can tell you right now most of them at 7thgear have VERY little tolerance for TF.

In that case, for any site for that matter (that isn't 7thgear, of course!).
                  Certainly, NOT for the IRL or for anyone who professes to have the slightest interest in it.

Comment

Other than the fact that the moderators over here allow a little less nonsense, the welcome isn't a heck of a lot different over there for an IRL fan than it is over here for a CART fan.

Lines in the sand, that were drawn long ago, still exist for both sides.
                    "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Comment

Originally posted by kikigirl:
                      <STRONG>
                      Certainly, NOT for the IRL or for anyone who professes to have the slightest interest in it.</STRONG>
                      Well I totally disagree with this statement. I love the IRL. It is my favorite series. But I also greatly enjoy CART. It is a very good site to keep up on what is going on in CART and F1. Having said that, you need to have very thick skin when it comes to the IRL over there. It is usually pretty easy to know which posts not to read.
                      IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Heath?... Don't expect to find much toleration for the IRL.

In fact, they hate the IRL there. I thought about joining, but, like BigWheel, i said the heck with it.

I have no use for it, and TF suit's me fine.

Tj
                        Sam Hornish Jr. 2006 Indianapolis 500 and IRL Champion. :D

Comment

Originally posted by kikigirl:
                          <STRONG>Good luck, Heath, but I can tell you right now most of them at 7thgear have VERY little tolerance for TF.

In that case, for any site for that matter (that isn't 7thgear, of course!).
                          Certainly, NOT for the IRL or for anyone who professes to have the slightest interest in it.</STRONG>
                          Actually Kiki,you would be surprised how many of us watch both series. The problem with 7G is two fold.

1. There is more Doom and Gloom about Cart there than anywhere else.........a lot of trolling.

2. The hard liners have taken over the Discussion forum..........the chat is the cool place.

Both of these problems would be solved by stronger moderators with more time.........IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Railbird:
                            <STRONG>Other than the fact that the moderators over here allow a little less nonsense, the welcome isn't a heck of a lot different over there for an IRL fan than it is over here for a CART fan.

Lines in the sand, that were drawn long ago, still exist for both sides.</STRONG>
                            I agree.
                            Man to Man is so unjust... there's no Man you can Trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Railbird:
                              <STRONG>Other than the fact that the moderators over here allow a little less nonsense, the welcome isn't a heck of a lot different over there for an IRL fan than it is over here for a CART fan.

Lines in the sand, that were drawn long ago, still exist for both sides.</STRONG>
                              Correct. I don't have any problems over there.
                              "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X