Hey 220mph, Barb, and anyone else with Brians Wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey 220mph, Barb, and anyone else with Brians Wish

I've got a really talented artisic Alternative ed student here. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but could I have him draw a logo as well and see how you guys like it?

He's interested in doing it for community service hours with our program, and I think he is really interested in it.

Let me know if time will allow of if you have already decided on a sticker design.

Respond here so I can check this from school! lol.

Or email me at [email protected] and I will get it when I get home tonight.

Later!

silvercrown,

We are still in need of a logo for the CAR at Indy, and the bumper stickers that people will be receiving for their donation.

Just a quick FYI. I've nearly finalized all the plans for the TrackForum sponsorship this year. In return for donations, sponsors will receive a T-Shirt, some bumper stickers and the Certificate of Sponsorship.

If your student would like to come up with designs for any or ALL of these items, feel free. 220 is no glory hog, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind having his logo become a part of your student's larger design. Though I'll allow him to make that decision. This is kind of 2 separate things. The team members that are going to wear the Brian's Wish logo will need that pretty soon. I'm working more on the Indy 500 sponsorship that we will be undertaking. It'll be a MUCH better program this year, as we have the time available to really do something nice.

Right now, my need is for the T-Shirt and Car logo's for the Indy 500 program.

The logo's need to include the following:

A Brian's wish logo
    The ALSA logo, and/or web address (I'm waiting for a contact to tell me what we can use for this one. The goal of our sponsorship is for the Track Forum Community to promote ALS awareness in Brian's name). www.TrackForum.com

I'll also need some graphic work to lay out our corporate sponsors (to be obtained) on the back of the T-Shirt.
    We flipped our finger to the King of England
    Stole our country from the Indians
    With god on our side and guns in our hands
    We took it for our own!

Comment

ok step...

What dimensions are we talking for the Indy car? Bumper sticker size?

He's gonna come up with some sketches and ideas which I will scan at home and email to whoever needs to see them for feedback.

We're both excited about this...

If you don't mind, email me your email addy later on so we can eventually take this off the discussion board.

Thanks!

Comment

I would say to stick with bumper sticker sized for now. I really don't know how big we'll actually need. You'll also want to create a 3x3 logo that can be used for crew helmets and things like that. Whatever is done will need to be scalable to various sizes.
        We flipped our finger to the King of England
        Stole our country from the Indians
        With god on our side and guns in our hands
        We took it for our own!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X