2 Weeks From Today.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Weeks From Today.........

2 weeks from today we will have the opening of the IRL 2002 Racing Season, with the first practice sessions at Homestead.

Man, it has been a long, long winter!

Look at the size of that crowd! Must be a CART race. No, wait, the cars have airboxes. Um...er, uh...OK, it's a psychic photo from a future CART race at Homestead from 2003!

[ February 14, 2002: Message edited by: sf-indy-fan ]
    "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

RIP, Dan. You will always be one of my heroes.

Comment

No, in all seriousness, and without rancor towards any other series or its fans,

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

RIP, Dan. You will always be one of my heroes.

Comment

"According to open-wheel expert commentator Robin Miller, the crowd was estimated at between 1500 and 2000 people"

"But another icy Indiana winter will come and go and before we know it, springtime returns and it will be May and the roar of engines will once again breathe life into the lazy Hoosier sky and bring us back together." -- Sid Collins

Comment

Woo hoo! I can't wait!
          Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. - Homer Simpson

Comment

I will be happy to be filling one of thise seats this year!
            I am only going to be there race day but it is hard to gripe!
            If the league is not going to shift their stance on the fees I would imagine all of the ovals would start being replaced by "chamber of commerce financially supported" TV infomercials dressed up like a car race for different city centers across the USA.

Comment

Also, it's only 101 days until the Indy 500!
              No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Originally posted by Ren Butler:
                <STRONG>Also, it's only 101 days until the Indy 500!</STRONG>
                It's actually only 100 days and a matter of 20 hours before the Indy 500, to be exact!
                Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Hey their I am. I sat right above those cones. I see me. To bad I will not be going back this year. I guess I will wait until my first live racing action at Nazareth. Everyone going, have a great time.
                  Team KELLEY ROCKS! Get well soon Jason! Three in top ten at KY. Way to go Scott, Al, and Tony!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X