No announcement yet.

Tomas doesn't race and still leads ROY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomas doesn't race and still leads ROY!

Just looked at the point standings. He's down to 11th from 9th in overall without racing. Here is all the rookies and their points.

Tomas Scheckter 210
    Laurent Redon 204
    George Mack 166
    Buddy Rice 90
    Tony Renna 84
    Anthony Lazzaro 69
    Rick Treadway 65
    John de Vries 53
    Hideki Noda 45
    Vitor Meira 37
    Will Langhorne 12

I guess the real question I have is, will he still race the final 2 races and win the ROTY??? Redon WILL pass him if he doesn't even show up...
    "This sport needs to go back to simpler times, go back to racing for what it is. It's all about entertainment now instead of racing. It seems we're getting more like WWF wrestling all the time." -- Tony Stewart

Comment

I posted this cause some drivers miss a race and go down farther than he did down the list.

Comment

Impressive how quickly Rice and Renna have climbed the chart--amazing what you can do if you run pretty fast and don't crash.

Now, Rick Treadway ???? Hard to believe he hasn't accumulated more just by showing up.

Comment

By semi-dominating Indy, and winning Michigan, Scheckter gets ROY no matter what in my book (unless Rice, Redon, and/or Renna pull a victory late).
          "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

Shows how weak the rookie class that started 2002 really was. Rice and Renna are the bright spots.
            "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Originally posted by mattndallas:
              <STRONG>By semi-dominating Indy, and winning Michigan, Scheckter gets ROY no matter what in my book (unless Rice, Redon, and/or Renna pull a victory late).</STRONG>
              agreed
              IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X