Broadcast Team Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadcast Team Official

It's Marty Reid, Rusty Wallace, Scott Goodyear, Jack Arute, Dr. Jerry Punch, and Jamie Little.

This will the best team since the Bob Jenkins days I believe. Too bad many of them will likely move to Nascar next year.

Here's the link from the IRL site

Comment

More info here

http://harm.net
      http://CampAndBrew.com

Comment

Cavin of the IndyStar says he talked to darrell waltrip and darrell says he would also be interested in joining the IRL booth after his Fox duties are over.

Loves the IRL.
        Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

Thanks for the link, I-74.

This is the first confirmation that I've seen that Arute, Punch and Little will provide coverage from the pits.

Comment

The article says nothing about Vince Welch... what's up with that?!
            --Paul Dalbey
            (the poster formerly known as 'pdalbey')

Different men, from vastly different backgrounds, focused on the same goal – a white line painted on a yard of brick 500 miles ahead.

http://Fieldof33.com

Comment

Scott Goodyear is back... Uggh!!!
              I loved him as a driver, but he s ucks in the booth!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay J
                Scott Goodyear is back... Uggh!!!
                I loved him as a driver, but he s ucks in the booth!
                Well, if there is a silver lining to the shortened schedule, at least we only have to hear the definition of pushing and loose 14 times this year...
                --Paul Dalbey
                (the poster formerly known as 'pdalbey')

Different men, from vastly different backgrounds, focused on the same goal – a white line painted on a yard of brick 500 miles ahead.

http://Fieldof33.com

Comment

Originally posted by damilt
                  Cavin of the IndyStar says he talked to darrell waltrip and darrell says he would also be interested in joining the IRL booth after his Fox duties are over.

Loves the IRL.
                  He sure does! No matter what you think of "Boogity, boogity, boogity" he is über popular and a great asset to any broadcast booth. Heck, he does more in his NASCAR duties to promote the IRL than ABC/ESPN does!
                  "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

Comment

"Boogity-boogity-boogity" is far less annoying than
                    "He....May....Go....All....The....Way!!!"
                    Besides, he only says it once per race.
                    or does he say it on re-starts too?
                    REAL race cars have kingpins. :p

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelP
                      He sure does! No matter what you think of "Boogity, boogity, boogity" he is über popular and a great asset to any broadcast booth. Heck, he does more in his NASCAR duties to promote the IRL than ABC/ESPN does!
                      I like DW. Now Larry Mac....... I guess if you like hearing English being butchered for 5 hours, listening to him would float your boat.

Also something that I haven't seen mentioned here: Brent "You are Looking Live" Musburger will not only be the host at Indy again, but also at Homestead and St. Pete.
                      IRL 2009: "Cars you can't see, driven by drivers you have never heard of, on a network you don't get"

"I'd hire your grandmother, if she brought a budget"- Bankrupt Indy Car team owner Tyler Tadevic, to Curt Cavin in December, on the tough standards he looks for when "hiring" driver talent.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎