Just what we need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just what we need?

Now at the end of this year with the IRL cars becoming obsolete.
    Why not start up another series with them? There must be at the least 40 good cars left over at the end of this year.
    aXe
    Born Again Race Fan seen at
    www.openwheelracers3.com

Hope you have some body armour to go with your axe, axe. I suggested the same thing a few weeks ago and I can't remember all the reasons I was wrong, but take my word for it, I was way wrong.

[ August 26, 2002: Message edited by: Lucky161 ]
    Some people will do nearly anything in order to be able to not do anything.

Comment

Why is there such a small number of us that think this is a good idea?

"I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor, insignificant preamble to somethin' else."

Comment

aXe
        Born Again Race Fan seen at
        www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

Seems to me that you could weld them onto ships in the northern waters to ram ice with.

I agree with the idea. Without reading others ideas, I think the IPS should have waited until 2003 and these cars should have been run in the IPS. It would really add big car crowds to the series and more opportunity.

Comment

Oh god not this nonsense about running old cars in the proseries again.

Comment

Where will they go? i think one would look great in my garage! Maybe I could have Sinden rig one up like the two seater that burns regular gasoline instead of methanol. Then I could drive it to work!
              Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

The main reason was a lack of spare parts/tubs for a full season. Then there's the safety issue. . .
                "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X