Team Cheever 2003 - Rice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Cheever 2003 - Rice?

It looks like efforts are underway to keep Buddy Rice on the Cheever side.

From Team Cheever PR piece:
    Cheever marveled at the effort of his new protege, then indicated he's considering bringing Rice back for the 2003 season.

"Buddy did a phenomenal job," Cheever said. "I was watching him in the race. He took a car that should have finished eighth and finished fourth. Three races, and three finishes. That is a new record for Red Bull Cheever Racing. We are pleasantly surprised with Buddy."
    I'd seen something else this weekend which quoted Eddie as saying he wanted Rice for 2003 also.
    "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

[

From Team Cheever PR piece:
    I'd seen something else this weekend which quoted Eddie as saying he wanted Rice for 2003 also.[/QB][/QUOTE]
    I'll take the Baked potatoE myself.
    Thanks aXe

Born Again Race Fan seen at
    www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

I like Buddy. Seems like a real down to Earth guy with alot of talent. Until this weekend, I was really hoping we'd see a Rice-Scheckter 1-2 punch in '03 for Team Cheever.
      "This sport needs to go back to simpler times, go back to racing for what it is. It's all about entertainment now instead of racing. It seems we're getting more like WWF wrestling all the time." -- Tony Stewart

Comment

Considering?

CONSIDERING?

Who's he gonna hire who could do better?

I'd like to see Eddie retire after this season... so he can keep Rice and hire whoever else he wants for the second seat.
        http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Another year and we'll be calling Cheever the DW of the irl.
          Nolan Ryan was once bitten by a coyote

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X