OT Maybe: Exclusive Indy T. Stewart Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Maybe: Exclusive Indy T. Stewart Interview

Channel 6 (ABC) here in Indy announced on their 6 o'clock news that they have an exclusive Tony Stewart interview. Said that it would be on at 10pm (channel 4) and again at 11pm on channel 6.

Do you think that he might announce/hint at his Indy 500 arrangements? Tell Indianapolis his exact retirement plans? Unveil his new Indy Racing League team and driver?

You just never know when Tony is involved!
    "But not all of them, Jean-Pierre. There are some who come for that, for the accidents and the fires. But the others...
    the others ride with you all. You put something in their lives they can't put there themselves."
    -- Louise Frederickson in Grand Prix

Intriguing. I'd rather see the latter with him driving the car than the former.
    He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Comment

Can somebody post the nature of this interview tomorrow, please?

Thanks
      "I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spotted some land" ~Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

A rampart is a bulwark!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim_racefan:
        <STRONG>Can somebody post the nature of this interview tomorrow, please?

Thanks</STRONG>
        I'll watch it while we chat tonightand report it to you
        SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
        " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Tim, I knew that most TrackForum members are not lucky enough to live in Indy and this thread would be where you could get info on what was said.

I'll post my 'take' on the interview once I see it also.
          "But not all of them, Jean-Pierre. There are some who come for that, for the accidents and the fires. But the others...
          the others ride with you all. You put something in their lives they can't put there themselves."
          -- Louise Frederickson in Grand Prix

Comment

Based on a live radio interview this evening, Tony indicated that the deal for his Indy ride was almost completed. He expected it to be completed very shortly.

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: cps ]
            I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . . - Antoine de St-Exupéry

Comment

Originally posted by WhirlinGraphics:
              <STRONG>Tim, I knew that most TrackForum members are not lucky enough to live in Indy............
              </STRONG>

....what?!?

Well if this is true then they must not be IRL fans because we already know that there are no IRL fans outside of Indiana.........just ask Robin Miller!!
              ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by indyracefan:
                <STRONG>

....what?!?

Well if this is true then they must not be IRL fans because we already know that there are no IRL fans outside of Indiana.........just ask Robin Miller!! </STRONG>
                He should know living in Indy!

Comment

Comment

won't be on till 11 cause they ran out of time

Comment

No time for 10. Delayed to 11. It'll play out throughout the week.

Comment

Sorry 'bout that...Dave really feels badly about it, but, it wasn't his fault(I won't bore you with the details). And you can count on it during the 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle104:
                          <STRONG>Sorry 'bout that...Dave really feels badly about it, but, it wasn't his fault(I won't bore you with the details). And you can count on it during the 11.</STRONG>
                          No problem. Some stories go longer than expected.

Comment

Dud for us, at least. He talked about Bill Simpson and his products.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X