Times Square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times Square

Im staying in a hotel in the middle of Times Square and right across the street is a huge sign with Buddy Rice and Danica hustling Argent Mortgage. Also saw a really cool looking Indy Car on a Firestone Billboard.

I was in Times Square in early November, and I saw the same sign with Buddy and Danica. It was huge and VERY noticeable. It was nice to see that.
    By the way, Times Square, what a place! My first time ever in New York. Loved the Virgin Records store.

Comment

Comment

Why would they waste that space for IRL Driver's?
        Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GarnerAC
          Im staying in a hotel in the middle of Times Square and right across the street is a huge sign with Buddy Rice and Danica hustling Argent Mortgage. Also saw a really cool looking Indy Car on a Firestone Billboard.
          And how are you getting about the city? Are there enough taxis to go around?
          You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

If you want to see it, check out the Times-Square earthcam.

Pan around until you see it (you can see the entire panorama just under the main image). Or, just click on "Broadway North" and it'll go right to it. You'll have to zoom in a tick or three to see it well.

Pretty cool. Nice to see sponsors using drivers in ads.
            Last edited by Bombardier R142; 12-21-2005, 03:27 PM.
            It's impossible, that's sure. So let's start working.- Phillipe Petit

Talent borrows, Genius steals. - Pablo Picasso

Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all.

Comment

Not too bad getting around the city. The cabs are charging outrageous prices, and they are charging per person. I asked one cabbie "how much to go from Times Square up to 112th and B'way?" one guy said 20 pp, I told him c-ya! Flagged another and he said 15 flat! I told him Git r dun!
              Its cold and crowded, but I love it! Going to see a show tonite.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎