Satellite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satellite?

Where is Satellite Motorsports and are they still planning on fielding a team for Kite or another driver? Where is Satman on TF ?

Has it come to this now AJF, are you so desperate you would like to see him in a ride for that team? Al wouldn't do that, and you should know it.

Comment

I'd say I'm about as close to competing in the IRL as satellite. I'm sure these guys are nice and their enthusiasm for the IRL is great, but you need a sponsor to race in the IRL and it's pretty much impossible to get one at this point. Putting together a race team 2 weeks prior to the season opener on a shoestring budget isn't going to cut it anymore in this league. I would be very surprised if we see satellite this year or any other year.
      "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie:
        <STRONG>Has it come to this now AJF, are you so desperate you would like to see him in a ride for that team? Al wouldn't do that, and you should know it.</STRONG>
        Gee, it looked to me like he was just asking a question...he even mentioned Kite...
        "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X