IRL Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRL Heat

I know that the site of the game was closed, but anybody knows about "non officials-updates" of the game?...

Thanks

OK, as a big fan of racing sims, I need the info on this. Did someone do and Indycar hack for N'car Heat? The programmers of N'car HEAT were the same guys that did Viper Racing, one of the best racing sims ever, and I've been hoping they would do an Indycar version.

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
    "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

OK, well, I've found some info -- link.

The bad news is that there *was* a hack for N'car Heat for the 2001 season -- it's unclear if it was ever finished or not. The good news is that IMS is in contract to produce a 2002 season Indy Racing sim!.

If anyone has the 2001 I*L Heat project download (about 35 meg) available, please email me at [email protected]

[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: Racemind ]

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
      "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Racemind:
        <STRONG>OK, well, I've found some info -- link.

The bad news is that there *was* a hack for N'car Heat for the 2001 season -- it's unclear if it was ever finished or not. The good news is that IMS is in contract to produce a 2002 season Indy Racing sim!.

If anyone has the 2001 I*L Heat project download (about 35 meg) available, please email me at [email protected]

[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: Racemind ]</STRONG>

Look in your email.
        I would think by now that this administration would have a clue as to what it takes to get the job done. So, Get-er-done!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MicroRacer:
          <STRONG>

Look in your email.</STRONG>
          MicroRacer, Hate to get into a me too post but, me too.
          By the time you finish reading this you realize that you have wasted 5 seconds of your life.

Comment

Hey, I want to know...

Comment

Me too! I've crashed enough Ratbag Sprint cars , I'm ready to tear up some really expensive stuff!
              “With the help of God and true friends, I come to realize
              I still got two strong legs, even wings to fly
              I ain’t wastin’ time no more...”

Comment

I'd love it too please!
                [email protected]

Comment

I have the full completed version, and even helped beta test the multiplayer part of it. I have to say it's one of the best mods out there for N Heat. Or at least it was. The cars are painted beautifully, and the multiplayer works quite well. It's a shame they had to take the site down, but they really had no choice.
                  Anyway, if you find a way to get it, you'll definitely enjoy it.
                  Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. - Homer Simpson

Comment

I was just at the site one minute ago. http://irlheat.bhmotorsports.com
                    Also check this out: www.thebigben.racesim.net/pages/nascar_heat.htm

---------------------------------------------
                    "The Daytona 500 is a great race, but there
                    is only one Indianapolis" - Roger Penske
                    "It is a besetting vice of democracies to substitute public opinion for law. This is the usual form in which masses of men exhibit their tyranny." - James Fenimore Cooper

"One man with courage is a majority." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Hey MicroRacer...thanks

[ January 22, 2002: Message edited by: CRISTAL FAN ]

Comment

I have all the patches except for one:

IRL2K1RedTireFix.exe

Can anyone help??

Thanks TD

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse