you pick the analyst........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you pick the analyst........

Ok, throw your best name in the hat, lets see what we come up with.....

Mine, Johnny Parsons, Jr.~already an excellent radio announcer, and already at the venues!
    "I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spotted some land" ~Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

A rampart is a bulwark!

Steve Roggie
    "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

Goodyear...until Eddie retires
      "...American open-wheel racing is based around the most famous oval track in the world -- the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. So how in the world does it make sense to center the majority of the IndyCar Series on street courses, road courses and foreign events?..." Terry Blount, ESPN

Comment

Linda Conti

If she could only tell even 10% of what sh usually knows . . .

Comment

Dave Argabrite

Comment

Jason Priestly.

He was great in the booth last year. The IRL really needs a talent like that to keep the momentum going.

Comment

Bill Weber...

I know he is a Nascar type but I really like his style. I don't know if he writes his own stuff but his monologues are pretty cool.

Second pick: Marlo !!

Comment

I like the IRL broadcast team just the way it was. Now that the league is getting a little growth, let's screw up the continuity.
                I'm dead now.

Comment

David Letterman
                  He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Comment

Hmmmm. How about Buzz?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X