Warning! Dangerous Virus Threat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning! Dangerous Virus Threat

I just got a letter that said it was from the FBI, and I was visiting "illegal websites," whatever that is. There was an attachment that was supposed to be a questionaire, but I've been hit before with wicked viruses, so I just called the FBI in Washington DC.

All I said to the man was that I got a letter and then he screamed "Get rid of it! It's a virus."

Apparently this thing hit about 5 hours ago and it's a really nasty one. They are working on nailing the scumbags, so I can only hope they put them in with the axe murderers and rapists.

You guys have been warned. Be careful out there. The FBI guy said this is a really bad one. So many peiople have been calling that he didn't have time to give me much more info, but he was pretty empathic that this is a genuine threat.

Rev, please make this a stickey.
    "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Originally posted by Doc Austin
    I just got a letter that said it was from the FBI, and I was visiting "illegal websites," whatever that is. There was an attachment that was supposed to be a questionaire, but I've been hit before with wicked viruses, so I just called the FBI in Washington DC.

All I said to the man was that I got a letter and then he screamed "Get rid of it! It's a virus."

Apparently this thing hit about 5 hours ago and it's a really nasty one. They are working on nailing the scumbags, so I can only hope they put them in with the axe murderers and rapists.

You guys have been warned. Be careful out there. The FBI guy said this is a really bad one. So many peiople have been calling that he didn't have time to give me much more info, but he was pretty empathic that this is a genuine threat.

Rev, please make this a stickey.
    Seems to be legit...a variant of one that hit earlier this year.

Keep those virus defs up-to-date, gang. Or get a Mac...
    You've worked so hard on the kidney. Very special -- the kidney has a very special place in the heart. It's an incredible thing. Donald John Trump

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Comment

I must be special.

My email was from the CIA!

Thanks for posting this, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by ThingsThatExplode
        Or get a Mac...
        Done.
        "But not all of them, Jean-Pierre. There are some who come for that, for the accidents and the fires. But the others...
        the others ride with you all. You put something in their lives they can't put there themselves."
        -- Louise Frederickson in Grand Prix

Comment

Here's the news link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051122/...ot/e_mail_scam

Comment

Originally posted by WhirlinGraphics
            Done.
            I'll second that.
            A classic case of throwing rocks at the neighbor's windows, while your house burns down around you.

Comment

I've now gotten three of these. This thing is going to be a big one.
              "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

3? Doc, what are you looking at on the web?
                The difference between right and wrong are as clear as night and day, but the color of justice is green. bFoOt

https://www.facebook.com/rich.miko?r...2194600&type=3

Comment

Originally posted by Plectraholica
                  3? Doc, what are you looking at on the web?

LMAO

Comment

Thanks Doc, for the update!
                    Rest in Peace, Miles Nelson

Never forget, 'Mackie' was here.

Comment

I guess I'm not good enough for either the FBI or the CIA.

Thanks for the heads up.
                      Chicago Blackhawks done didn't do it again!

Comment

I'm not rev-ed but I'll sticky it for you.............

It's a shame that some people don't have anything better to do than screw up other peoples lives............
                        SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                        " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Originally posted by doc
                          LMAO
                          Leggy Marsupials And Orangutans
                          (that's sick, doc)
                          BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Comment

I got one from the CIA yesterday too. Thankfully I deleted it without opening the "survey".

Can we please execute one of these pricks on national TV to discourage future geeks? :mad:
                            Center Grove Trojans
                            2008 5A Football State Champs
                            2015 6A Football State Champs
                            2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                            2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Yeppers, this one's a live one:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/interne....ap/index.html

Personally, I think someone should set up Outlook to respond to crap like this with, shall we say, punitive retribution...
                              "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                              --Danny Noonan

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X