• Show
Clear All

• Chat tonight

Which room?
    “With the help of God and true friends, I come to realize
    I still got two strong legs, even wings to fly
    I ain’t wastin’ time no more...”

Upstairs computer room
    By the time you finish reading this you realize that you have wasted 5 seconds of your life.

Comment

Thats where I'll be upstairs PC room
      aXe
      Born Again Race Fan seen at
      www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

Manson's room is still open and working.I just now tried it.For some reason the new thing won't work for me.I can get in but I can't say anything.Yeah,I know what you're saying.That's one reason to use the new chat room!

Anyway,I'm going to Dave's chat tonight.I hope someone else shows up.
        http://www.indyracingworld.com

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: slinger ]
        Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

Last night, reading Barb's "Brian's wish" update, I figured out who silvercrown was, in piecing that post with some I read last year on other subjects.

Anyway, silvercrown was pretty cool about it and gave me some time in a 1 on 1 chat. I probably sounded like some stalker, but it was a semi-educated lucky guess. Nonetheless I was pretty proud of myself, and can't say enough about how cool this community is, peace.
          "I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spotted some land" ~Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

A rampart is a bulwark!

Comment

I'll come over and join you Sling Dude as I am apparently not wanted at the Racers chat.
            SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
            " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

I'll try them all until I find you.

Comment

Originally posted by slinger:
                <STRONG>Manson's room is still open and working.I just now tried it.For some reason the new thing won't work for me.I can get in but I can't say anything.Yeah,I know what you're saying.That's one reason to use the new chat room!

Anyway,I'm going to Dave's chat tonight.I hope someone else shows up.
                http://www.indyracingworld.com

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: slinger ]</STRONG>
                slinger, I will join you tonight, I too have had no luck with the "new thing" as much as I like the "chat's" and the people there, that deal isn't worth the trouble of getting in.

Thursday there is a 9:00 PM EST chat at openwheelracing.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X